Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

WDW MC Meet - March 15, 2008 - Epcot - 1PM

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDW MC Meet - March 15, 2008 - Epcot - 1PM

Here are the details regarding the Mice Chat meet for March.

We will also be hosting a scavenger hunt for those that are interested. You can read up on the details HERE. Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you all there!

Where:
    Epcot

When:
    March 15th, 2008

Time:
    1:00p.m.

In front of the Fountain of Nations (SSE side)

Yes.
    35.00%
    Maybe.
    65.00%

Re: WDW MC Meet - March 15, 2008 - Epcot - 1PM

I'm going to try and schedule the 15th for a visit to Epcot. I can't promise I'll be at the meet but I'll try and meet up with some of you if possible.

See you then.

Chad

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
      I'm going to try and schedule the 15th for a visit to Epcot. I can't promise I'll be at the meet but I'll try and meet up with some of you if possible.

See you then.

Chad

The famous aashee might be at Epcot? That's awesome news. :yea: I hope you can make it, I'd love to meet you.

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
        The famous aashee might be at Epcot? That's awesome news. :yea: I hope you can make it, I'd love to meet you.
        Good deal! Spreading MiceChat joy to the East coast syndicate!

I'd be happy to meet you as well. I'll make sure I bring my haunted mansion Mickey ears so I'm easy to spot. Not too many goofy 6'4" hefty dudes in Mickey ears there are there?

Comment

You can move me from maybe to yes

Ill be there through Sunday, and somehow snuck into the Yach Club too, so I am nice and close.

-dave
          "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
          "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Phonedave View Post
            You can move me from maybe to yes

Ill be there through Sunday, and somehow snuck into the Yach Club too, so I am nice and close.

-dave
            WAIT - Phonedave AND aashee will both be there? :blink: Gosh I wish I was going now. Sadly, with Easter so early this year it actually lines up with my school's spring break creating mass chaos instead. [So my maybe is a no. ] Maybe I'll see you in April. :cwink:

I trust that you boys will try to keep Summer out of trouble. :ap:

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post

I trust that you boys will try to keep Summer out of trouble. :ap:
              Hey now, I'm the "good" one! :angel:

Comment

won't be there.

Comment

Looks like I might be there now...my husband has said we could drive down for the day without the kids! So, Phonedave and Summer are you up for a meeting of the Figaro Fries fan club?
                  Originally posted by larasound
                  am I the burrito man?

Comment

i will be there 2 kick sum *** at the hunt i know alot stuff about n i hope team ashburn wins n kick's sum fanny be there or be square 2 get ur mickey fanny kicked!!!!!!!

Comment

ive heard that right before thanksgiving the parks are half empty... is this true??? im tryin to schedule my next trip!

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
                        Hey now, I'm the "good" one! :angel:

I guess it all depends on what you mean by good this time around. :cwink:

Ooo.. and Evil & hubby will be there too? Dang it. School bites.

Comment

I will be there for our first trip to WDW.Im not sure if we are at epcot that day but if we are around that area I will pop by. I m not a really big poster to this site but I do enjoy reading all the information

Comment

You are more than welcome to stop by! Remember there will be two meets scheduled, one at 1pm at the Fountain and at 4pm at Sunshine Seasons to announce the winners.

Enjoy your vacation, even if you can't make it.

Comment

Hi Fellow Disney Freaks. I will be at EPCOT for sure on the 15th. I plan on wearing my Haunted Mansion Mickey ears so I'm really easy to spot. Please come up and say Hi, I'll be with the entire family and 2 vicious outsiders (in-laws).

Sounds like a great day. I'll try not to step on any toes if you are in a race during the jaw breaker rally.

Can't wait, thank you all for being receptive to a left coaster.

Chad

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X