Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

this weekend 2/8-2/10

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this weekend 2/8-2/10

anyone gonna be there?

lemme know!

Re: this weekend 2/8-2/10

Going to be there for the meet? Or will you be skipping out on this one too? :P

Comment

I am so not going to be able to make the meet this weekend as I will be in San Diego for a World Rugby Tournament...

Comment

We (The Trollys and the lurker Keystones) should be there Sunday, we'll hopefully stop by the meet ("we" may not but "I" will try)

A little piece of heaven

Comment

I plan on being at the meet as well. Hope this doesn't chase anyone away.

Comment

I'll be there tomorrow afternoon about 2:00. I'm going to be in LA with the 501st to visit the childrens hospital from 9AM to noon then will stop by Disneyland on the way home.
            When I go to Disneyland, I tune my FRS Radio to channel 2, without a quiet code. They're faster than a cell phone and you can talk to a whole group at a time, and you don't have to get everyone's cell phone number in advance.

Comment

I will be there on sunday and hope to be there for the meet. Depends if I can wake up early enough to catch the bus to get there before noon. It'd be my first meet so please excuse my shyness.
              Life of a college student... Sleep till noon whenever possible =]

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                No, but according to Liz, the fact that I will be there just might.

Comment

hahah lol. I wish I could and im so desperate too.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
                    No, but according to Liz, the fact that I will be there just might.
                    Nah DIP. You haven't chased anyone away yet. Looking down at your blackberry often helps a lot.)

Comment

i'll be there
                      sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                        Oh that's it. I'm for sure not going!

Well, I think I'll be hung over to go but I'd like to! Just depends on how much I decide to drink tomorrow night! :angel:
                        http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                        www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                        http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
                          Oh that's it. I'm for sure not going!

Comment

Originally posted by goober7011 View Post
                            I will be there on sunday and hope to be there for the meet. Depends if I can wake up early enough to catch the bus to get there before noon. It'd be my first meet so please excuse my shyness.
                            Life of a college student... Sleep till noon whenever possible =]
                            Oooooooooo, we HAVE A MICECHAT MEET VIRGIN!!! TIME TO POP HIS CHERRY, LOL, :LOL:

i will definitely be there at the meet with Stitch!!

Comment

Ughness, I arrived at about 12:40 and there was no one. this is the last time we leave at 6:00 AM instead of 4:00

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X