Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

AZ MC'ers next meet is Dr. Earkid's Grad Party

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AZ MC'ers next meet is Dr. Earkid's Grad Party

Dr. Earkid's Graduation Party

Organ Stop Pizza in Mesa.
    1149 East Southern Avenue,
    Mesa, AZ 85204

Saturday, March 15, 2008
    7:00 p.m.

For more info their website is: http://www.organstoppizza.com/welcome.htm

Who is invited: Everyone and anyone. We will have a link shortly to a meet up so we can get a head count on how many Zonies and guests will be attending. If you have never been to a meet or just want to see some more Disney loving fans this is a good opportunity to join us in celebrating Earkid's ascent into doctorhood (audiologist). She has worked long and hard for this so her Zonie Micechat family would like to help her celebrate. Besides some of us are always looking for a reason to have fun and you never know what kind of swag will be there!!

If you have any questions please contact DLandFansAZ (Marc) or myself (Lisa).
    Of course, I would be honored, it will be just me!
    4.76%
    Heck yes and I am bringing one extra person
    4.76%
    I will be there and coming with me will be (how many people)?
    14.29%
    Sorry, I can't make this meet but congrats to Dr. Earkid
    76.19%
    sigpic

Re: AZ MC'ers next meet is Dr. Earkid's Grad Party

I am going to bring the whole family so just warning everyone there will be 4 Pratt's present.
    sigpic

Comment

Aww this sounds like such a great party!! I'm sorry I can't be there with you guys but I'll be there in spirit! And after.... we want a trip report with lots of pictures!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I really really wish I could be there to help celebrate! Congratulations again to this fabulous and classy woman who I am honored to call my friend!

Comment

Squeeeee! I'm so excited.

Oh, and Kevin and I will be there.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
            Aww this sounds like such a great party!! I'm sorry I can't be there with you guys but I'll be there in spirit! And after.... we want a trip report with lots of pictures!!!
            I'll miss you. If anyone gets out of hand can I borrow your mommy stick?

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
            I really really wish I could be there to help celebrate! Congratulations again to this fabulous and classy woman who I am honored to call my friend!
            You know your always welcome in AZ and I have to agree she is one fabulous, classy, babe.

Originally posted by Earkid View Post
            Squeeeee! I'm so excited.

Oh, and Kevin and I will be there.
            Phew, having a party in your honor and then you ditch us would be really sad. If there any extra persons you want to invite please do just give us a head count ahead of time!!
            sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry I won't be there to celebrate such a wonderful achievement. I'll be thinking of you guys and know you'll have a great time.

Take lots of pictures of the festivities!

If you start working on him now, perhaps you can coax the elusive Max Fischer out of hiding...

Comment

Congrats! Sorry we can't make it but enjoy the fun!!!!
                Foolish Mortal
                sigpic

Comment

Duh, all four in here.
                  Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Sounds like it will be a blast, I'll be in Arlington, TX that weekend actually ... too far away to make the drive (14 hours ... I checked ... LOL). Make sure to take lots of pics though!!!

Comment

Sorry I won't be able to make it there, but congrats on a HUGE achievement!

Comment

Wow! What an achievement. I know Shayne...er...Dr. Earkid has worked her tush off for this and I am so proud! I wish I could be there but I live so far away. I'll be there in spirit though.

YAY EARKID!!! :yea:
                        Originally posted by aashee
                        We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Comment

I might be able to come... I'm going to have to wait until a little closer to time (we're opening a new store so work is like "ahhh!")
                          I'll be able to give you an answer soon and hopefully I'll be able to be there to celebrate

Comment

I hope so Kuzco!! Would love to see you again and actually get to talk to you this time. I quick Hi at the meet wasn't enough.

Oh, my mom, brother and his family are coming! :yea: So add 3 adults and 2 children. (shh, don't tell 10 yr old Morgan I called her a child, she'd kill me).

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzcochik View Post
                              I might be able to come... I'm going to have to wait until a little closer to time (we're opening a new store so work is like "ahhh!")
                              I'll be able to give you an answer soon and hopefully I'll be able to be there to celebrate
                              If you don't make it I may be forced to bring your Junior and Senior Year High School yearbooks!!! (how is that for blackmail)

Originally posted by Earkid View Post
                              I hope so Kuzco!! Would love to see you again and actually get to talk to you this time. I quick Hi at the meet wasn't enough.

Oh, my mom, brother and his family are coming! :yea: So add 3 adults and 2 children. (shh, don't tell 10 yr old Morgan I called her a child, she'd kill me).
                              Yeah more Dr. Earkid family. I will promise not to tell Morgan what you called her.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X