This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gumball Rally

Is there ever a Gumball Rally in Florida?

Re: Gumball Rally

Originally posted by fidget View Post
    Is there ever a Gumball Rally in Florida?
    No there isn't, but they have talked about a similar event. Due to the fact there are 4 parks and they aren't right next door it will never be like the rally here but I'm sure all the greatand fun Micechat minds can create an event just as fun!

Comment

could easily do a rally in just magic kingdom though. the only other park you could really add in and do some sort of ride/show-weighted points system with is epcot cuz it has the monorail connection at least...but i think the walking distance through epcot would make it too much of a hastle and not enough fun.

Comment

i vote that we make a gumball rally for WDW!!! i think that it could be put together to where even with the 4 parks, it could still be just as much fun as the one at DLR!

Comment

Originally posted by expedition_evan View Post
          i vote that we make a gumball rally for WDW!!! i think that it could be put together to where even with the 4 parks, it could still be just as much fun as the one at DLR!
          Your wish may very well come true... I've heard the higher ups at MiceChat are seriously contemplating a WDW version of the GBR. Maybe in the fall.

Now you have to promise to attend!
          --Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by expedition_evan View Post
            I would NOT recommend the 4 parks. At most make it MK & Epcot because of the monorail linking them.'

Here's the problem. If you make it more than one day it eliminates over half of the people that can do it. The sheer size of the parks alone will tire out even those in great shape.

Keep it small, keep it simple and it will be a huge hit!

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
              I would NOT recommend the 4 parks. At most make it MK & Epcot because of the monorail linking them.'

Here's the problem. If you make it more than one day it eliminates over half of the people that can do it. The sheer size of the parks alone will tire out even those in great shape.

Keep it small, keep it simple and it will be a huge hit!
              i definately agree with that because everything would be too spread out, and we would not be able to enjoy ourselves as much..

and having it in the fall would be great because my family can probably plan our trip around that!

Comment

It's being discussed ... and that's all I have to say about that.

Comment

MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

this is pretty exciting

Comment

Wait a minute - so does this mean that the next DL Rally would be #4? (hypothetically as nothing has been said to make anyone think this could be anywhere near official) I'm just wondering so I can start working on my next shirt masterpiece.
                      I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
                      then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Originally posted by tinkermonkey View Post
                        Wait a minute - so does this mean that the next DL Rally would be #4? (hypothetically as nothing has been said to make anyone think this could be anywhere near official) I'm just wondering so I can start working on my next shirt masterpiece.
                        I hope it's see through.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
                          There you go... you can't get a better hint than that!!!!!! The MC gods are listening and smiling down upon us....

:bow:
                          --Jonathan

Comment

Haha. I know Summer, Phonedave, and others created some crazy ideas in one of the TR threads from Summer's Future World quest. Hopefully we'll hear some good news soon and it will come with enough advance notice to flex work schedules. :cwink:

Originally posted by tinkermonkey View Post
                            Just bring your shirt and your teammate to FL then!:ap:

Comment

I still say it has to be all 4 parks.
                              It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X