Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Fluffy Club Meet June 15th

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fluffy Club Meet June 15th

Ok so Meet number two is going to be on June 15th at the Court of Angels in New Orleans Square at 3PM and the special guest is going to be SummerinFl for her first time ever in Disneyland. This is going to be a fun and special meet so please I hope everyone will be able to make it.
    Yes, I can't wait!
    41.67%
    I will try very hard to make it.
    25.00%
    No Way!
    33.33%
    Last edited by Snow_White_Raven; 05-12-2008, 07:45 PM. Reason: Did say 11th meant to say 15th... Sorry Everyone..

Re: Fluffy Club Meet June 11th

*pouts* i dont' think dustin and i are going to make it to either meet that month
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Originally posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

Comment

I'm not an official member, but I qualify and I would love to be there! Can I, can I?!
      I want my cake back!
      sigpic

Comment

mmm. june 11th. thats a weds. I think i can head out there for this one.

Orlando doing good
        http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
        Princess of Randomness

Comment

Oh my, Summer! I'm gonna try to make it down to the park, although with work I'll probably be down a bit later in the day ... maybe I'll make it around 4pm to the park.

Comment

Hey guys I am totally sorry... I meant to make this for Sunday the 15th... Summer is going to be here from the 11th till the 17th... And the 15th is a Sunday... Really Sorry... Could someone change the title please... Sorry Everyone and thanks Kser for saying the day... totally missed that one... Also See No Evil everyone is welcome to come... We make this all public for the people who are interested in the fluffy club but for various reasons can't be official members...

Comment

Whew! I was worried that I wouldn't make it in time since I arrive on the 11th! LOL Thanks so much for putting this together SWR, it will be great to see everyone!

:clap: I'm so excited! Pirate boat party here we come! :yea:

I can't change titles in this section but I reported it for you so someone can hun.

Comment

Re: Fluffy Club Meet June 15th

I can't come on Sunday. Oh well, maybe you'll stop in and visit me at work. I'll let you know where I'll be as soon as I find out.
                I want my cake back!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snow_White_Raven View Post
                  Hey guys I am totally sorry... I meant to make this for Sunday the 15th... Summer is going to be here from the 11th till the 17th... And the 15th is a Sunday... Really Sorry... Could someone change the title please... Sorry Everyone and thanks Kser for saying the day... totally missed that one... Also See No Evil everyone is welcome to come... We make this all public for the people who are interested in the fluffy club but for various reasons can't be official members...
                  i could probablly make it if its still about 3pm

Orlando doing good

Princess of Randomness

Comment

Aww man! I'm going to be at Disneyland on the 17th! Lol...
                    Btw, you realize that June 15th is Father's Day.
                    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

That's Father's Day and I won't be able to make it. It sounded like fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
                        That's Father's Day and I won't be able to make it. It sounded like fun.
                        it is? oh no! even though i dont know my father, i hang out with my boyfriends father on fathers day. or do something with my grandfather. I guess this day is bad for me too, darn

Orlando doing good

Princess of Randomness

Comment

Yeah I know its fathers day... I will be leaving right from the meet to go to Vegas to see my own dad...

Comment

LOL Well I hope everyone has a wonderful Father's Day and if I don't see you this time around, I'm sure I will be back again some other time.

Comment

that day is going to be a very confusing day for me... as I get off of work at 7AM and then go get my aunt and then go to the park for a couple of hours and then head to vegas...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X