Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long-forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect....(moved posts)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long-forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect....(moved posts)

As far as "Chef Mayhem" commenting about the 40th anniversary show and celebration, I wouldn't expect Jeff to say anything negative about any aspect of Disney at all, he's really a hack for them anyway. Bet he LOVES mickeys not so scary Halloween treat, and gets excited everytime it comes around. Really! The guy is totally lame! Surprised he didn't put a glowing review of the 40th show on his website.

Greg Stone (First Resident of the Haunted Mansion)

Re: Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect vs The Army of Darkness, or the Thread 5

Originally posted by firstresident View Post
    As far as "Chef Mayhem" commenting about the 40th anniversary show and celebration, I wouldn't expect Jeff to say anything negative about any aspect of Disney at all, he's really a hack for them anyway. Bet he LOVES mickeys not so scary Halloween treat, and gets excited everytime it comes around. Really! The guy is totally lame! Surprised he didn't put a glowing review of the 40th show on his website.

....Umm....

Ever listened to Mousetalgia?

Comment

Re: Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect vs The Army of Darkness, or the Thread 5

Wow. Greg, you know every time you attempt to take someone out with a nasty comment, it only makes you look bad. Try being a good sport when it comes to posting, and you might actually befriend a few folks here or elsewhere. From what your buddy said over there in your defense, I'm starting to believe the opposite is true. Very, very sad and uncalled for.
      Last edited by Trinitys Ghost; 09-16-2009, 03:47 PM. Reason: Updated sentence structure.
      Adding organized chaos to Micechat, one post at a time.

Comment

Very uncalled for and have you ever met Jeff? He is easily one of the nicest and coolest Haunted Mansion fans I know.

Comment

In the interest of full disclosure, it should be pointed out that Mr. Stone was banned from Jeff's site, Doombuggies.com. It's not a secret. It's public knowledge. If you want to know why, that's public knowledge too:

Hatbox Ghost article on Jim Hill - Where Hinges Creak in Doorless Chambers - Hot and Cold Running Chills - Disney's Haunted Mansion - Message Board - Yuku
          "My mental facilities are twice what yours are, pea brain!"

The conversation continues at Long-Forgotten, the blog.

......... .....May April March!.....................

Comment

Calling someone "totally lame" is quite lame in itself, especially from someone that calls himself "first resident" and was there after the HBG was removed! lol. how about "wannabe first resident"...

You're losing friends fast here. Maybe a different site would be better suited for you.
            L + L = R

Comment

Originally posted by HBG2 View Post
              In the interest of full disclosure, it should be pointed out that Mr. Stone was banned from Jeff's site, Doombuggies.com. It's not a secret. It's public knowledge. If you want to know why, that's public knowledge too:

Hatbox Ghost article on Jim Hill - Where Hinges Creak in Doorless Chambers - Hot and Cold Running Chills - Disney's Haunted Mansion - Message Board - Yuku

completely untrue! Amazing to see that once Trinity's ghost comes on here, then people want to start bashing me all over the place! Artdude and I had a debate for only a week before he banned me! I had NO OTHER discussion with anyone on any topic, just that one. And it is true that I had other accounts, but only after YEARS had gone by, and each and every time it was "Trinity's Ghost" who investigate the account, and suspended it. I had only done that twice, since Jeff was not willing to listen to reason. I stand by what I said, in my opinion, he is a hack for Disney, and would not say anything negative about them, no matter what.
              AND, in the interest of "Full disclosure" be advised that HBG2 (Dan Olson) is the "Big Fish" over at Doombuggies, and would consider him a "Hack" for DB.com! He has already cast dispersions upon me, said that my friend who was over at DB.com was actually me, and he drove Bill off of DB.com with harassment!
              AND, be advised that this forum is NOT the place to be airing all this crap. I stated an opinion, and then get flamed by several people, all from DB.com?? what is that? Go back there, people, if you love it so much, don't bring your hatred over here!

Comment

completely untrue! Amazing to see that once Trinity's ghost comes on here, then people want to start bashing me all over the place! Artdude and I had a debate for only a week before he banned me! I had NO OTHER discussion with anyone on any topic, just that one. And it is true that I had other accounts, but only after YEARS had gone by, and each and every time it was "Trinity's Ghost" who investigate the account, and suspended it. I had only done that twice, since Jeff was not willing to listen to reason. I stand by what I said, in my opinion, he is a hack for Disney, and would not say anything negative about them, no matter what.
                AND, in the interest of "Full disclosure" be advised that HBG2 (Dan Olson) is the "Big Fish" over at Doombuggies, and would consider him a "Hack" for DB.com! He has already cast dispersions upon me, said that my friend who was over at DB.com was actually me, and he drove Bill off of DB.com with harassment!
                AND, be advised that this forum is NOT the place to be airing all this crap. I stated an opinion, and then get flamed by several people, all from DB.com?? what is that? Go back there, people, if you love it so much, don't bring your hatred over here!

*sighs*

I was not an Admin back in 2004 Greg, and aside from that, banning a person, whether the 1st or umpteenth time for a Terms of Use violation is never a "one admin" deal. It's always agreed upon by a group before an action is taken. So I'd appreciate you not blaming me or any one particular person for incidents that were and are ultimately your own to bear.

That's all I'll say on this historical debacle.

Can we return to tales of the Haunted Mansion, if you please (fellow mortals, and ghosts)....
                Adding organized chaos to Micechat, one post at a time.

Comment

Why are we bringing drama from another message board over here? Can't we leave it there and move on here?
                  The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Comment

Originally posted by BassBone View Post
                    Why are we bringing drama from another message board over here? Can't we leave it there and move on here?

VERY good point! Go back to DB.com, and let us enjoy this great forum site!

Comment

That was directed at you, too. You brought it with you. HBG2 was here before you and he's amassed a whole helluva lot of respect here, something you have yet to do.

Comment

For the fear of something bad happening to this great thread, I am going to hold myself back from saying something I might regret later. All I will say is, don't blame other people for your problems without getting all the facts, don't insult and call other people names that you have never even met, and don't post extremely negative comments attacking another person.
                        Thats it.
                        No one is out to get you. We all should be friends here.

Comment

VERY good point! Go back to DB.com, and let us enjoy this great forum site!

Hmm, are you now branding everyone on the DB forums?

Comment

Re: Long-forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect....(moved posts)

Welcome to the litter box, a blind man can see why this ended up here. Could you guys discuss more drama from another board? Its really good to know stuff like that.
                            Originally posted by SummerInFL
                            Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Originally posted by Wanda Woman
                            Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

Comment

Wow. First time something from this thread ended up here.

Comment

Happy HM funtimes!

This makes me so glad I was gone tonight so I couldn't run my mouth with this stuff...UGH.
                                dreams. come. true.

Comment

The litter box's 999th Crappy haunt.

Comment

But there's room for a thousand. Any volunteers? BWAAhhhhahah!

"Disneyland is often called a magic kingdom because
                                    it combines fantasy and history, adventure and learning,
                                    together with every variety of recreation and fun,
                                    designed to appeal to everyone."

- Walt Disney

"Disneyland is all about turning movies into rides."
                                    - Michael Eisner

"It's very symbiotic."
                                    - Bob Chapek

Comment

If you insist on posting here, you may not need to volunteer!

Comment

And now....A carriage approaches to take you to the foul sanctum of the litter box.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X