Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who decorates with airblown inflatables?? (no haters pls)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who decorates with airblown inflatables?? (no haters pls)

Anyone else enjoy decorating with airblown inflatables?? If so... any tips on where to get reasonably priced ones???

Right now Lowe's in store (not all shown online) and HomeDepot online (not all in store) are carrying the widest X-mas collection.... for more unique ones try -- yardinflatables.com or holidayinflatablestore.com..

HSN has 3 on clearance right now also... Walmart and Target online has some but not a lot....
    Last edited by kelkan; 10-07-2009, 07:04 PM.
    Disneyland Deluxe Passholder

Re: Who decorates with airblown inflatables?? (no haters pls)

We have three for christmas and a big frankenstein for halloween.At first I thought they were tacky but my kids love them and that's who I decorate for.

Comment

My absolute FAV inflatable belongs to neighbor's down the street. The thing is sooooo NOT "PC" it's hysterical. In fact every year the entire neighborhood waits for it to go up.

It's of two polar bears...a small "younger" one and a large "adult" one. The little one sits in front of the big one, inside the big one's legs. What makes it so funny is that there is a thick white tube that goes from the big one's crotch into the little one's bum. When the wind gets going the bears get "rocking.":lol:

So, every year it's officially Christmas season when the bears come out and get inflated!
      Originally posted by migo
      I poop with joy!
      Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

I love those things. I've got a snowman, a ghost in a pumpkin and a Frankenstein one.
        "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I am a fan of all Airblown Inflatables, and especially love the Snow Globes!

Comment

Originally posted by AlohaStitch View Post
            My absolute FAV inflatable belongs to neighbor's down the street. The thing is sooooo NOT "PC" it's hysterical. In fact every year the entire neighborhood waits for it to go up.

It's of two polar bears...a small "younger" one and a large "adult" one. The little one sits in front of the big one, inside the big one's legs. What makes it so funny is that there is a thick white tube that goes from the big one's crotch into the little one's bum. When the wind gets going the bears get "rocking.":lol:

So, every year it's officially Christmas season when the bears come out and get inflated!
            By any chance, do you live down the street from Neverland ranch?
            For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
            http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/

Comment

Originally posted by leopardchucks View Post
              By any chance, do you live down the street from Neverland ranch?
              :lmao::lmao::lmao:
              Originally posted by migo
              I poop with joy!
              Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

a small "younger" one and a large "adult" one. The little one sits in front of the big one, inside the big one's legs. What makes it so funny is that there is a thick white tube that goes from the big one's crotch into the little one's bum.
                Mice Chatters: Be ADVISED. Do Not take your kids trick-or-treating in AlohaStitch's neighborhood. They will get a thick white tube in their you-know-where. And apparently the ENTIRE neighborhood looks forward to it!!!! Yikes! I can't think of a more horrible way to celebrate Christmas....but maybe I'll show up for New Years!

Comment

Me, Me...I don't! I don't!

sigpic

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Comment

This thread has me confused. I think my answer is no.

Comment

I do..we bought a jack from TNBC as well as a snowglobe and a big santa and polar bear...also this year we bought a pumpkin one as well..
                      "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

LOL!!! OMG that's hilarious!:lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                          This thread has me confused. I think my answer is no.
                          I think your answer could be 'yes' if you were feeling lonely enough.

Comment

Originally posted by kelkan View Post
                            Anyone else enjoy decorating with airblown inflatables??
                            I know Disneyland does! Have you seen the Halloween Screams firework show? They have a big 20' one by the castle!

Comment

We use a couple at Halloween. One is a stack of Jack o Lanterns, and the other is Scooby Doo with a Witch's Hat. Christmas we have a hand made Christmas Display in our yard. Here is a picture from tonight.

Comment

No. I live in a condominium and the association that controls the homes are strict on decoration policies (We can't even have BBQs for crying out loud). But, if we were allowed, I wouldn't do it anyways.

Comment

I love inflatables, I have a vast selection in my little black book.

Comment

Originally posted by GrouchyRob View Post
                                    I love inflatables, I have a vast selection in my little black book.
                                    mostly blondes.

Comment

no, but i don't decorate at all. I have seen very few inflatables that look good or are used in an aesthetically pleasing way. Most people just plop them all over the yard and they look silly.

I also really dislike them during the day when they collapse all over the ground and look like a bunch of corpses....

The house down the street put one up for halloween. It looked cute with the other decorations.

Comment

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
                                        mostly blondes.
                                        If they are the same price why would you purchase anything less?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X