Clear All

Re: Disney's California Adventure Project Tracker VII

:sleep::sleep::sleep:
    sigpic
    "It's fun to do the impossible." ~Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by spacejockey View Post
      Can someone please pass me the bottle of Grey Goose.
      Need a little Vermouth?

Comment

Originally posted by aDisneyFan View Post
        Blue, red, green, green, white, white, black...
        vut ever happened to just plain old lavender blue dilly dilly dilly dilly...dilly
        ) Love that song!
        sigpic
        "It's fun to do the impossible." ~Walt Disney

Comment

"But I don't want to go among mad people", said Alice. "Oh, you can't help that", said the cat. "We're all mad here."

Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by mycroft16 View Post
            Was AWESOME. There will be a TR here in a few days. LOVED seeing all the construction in person. Photos simply don't do it justice. It's such a huge scale it's hard to picture it from photos. They were just putting up speakers and lights on one of the equipment towers by the park when we were there. Was fun to stand and watch them for a bit.
            Cool! Sounds like a lot of fun. Can't wait to see the pics! Anything you'd like to discuss as far as seeing the construction first hand?
            Download my EP: Dizz Presents The Free EP

Comment

Originally posted by brenden View Post
              Wow, more time invested in coming after me! You'd think it was easier to say "red" or "blue," but nahhhhh! It's much more valuable to your MiceChat persona to make a stink about how much you're not interested in 'armchair imagineering.'
              No, it's just I'm not going to do it. It's got nothing to do with Micechat.. come ask me here to in person I'd tell you the same thing. It doesn't interest me personally, so unless you're paying me to do it, I'm not going to do it.

Here you go... I'd prefer PURPLE! No thought... no value add to the conversation.

Originally posted by brenden View Post
              It's a color choice, if you don't LIKE the color, what's the big deal in providing a color that YOU'D prefer? I'm not trying to pull teeth here, it's like saying - "Oh, I don't like that car in red." "Well what color do you like it in?" "I DON'T NEED TO TELL YOU WHAT COLOR I PREFER I'M THE CONSUMER NOT THE CAR MANUFACTURER." It's a simple question with a fairly simple answer, so this whole backlash about trying to continue DISCUSSION doesn't compute with me.
              That's a horrible analogy. My personal preference in color for things that I own or like to be seen in have zero relevance to what WOULD WORK IN PARADISE PARK. My personal preference in colors is completely irrelevant. What matters is what would work in the context of the surroundings, the tone you are trying to set, the image you are trying to project, and the constraints you must work within (environment, budget, etc).

Picking just based on preference = useless. You must design for the projects needs, not yours.
              Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
              Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
              Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

Comment

So... any new pictures or updates?
                - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by nonob88 View Post
                  So... any new pictures or updates?
                  The air was clear and scented, the breeze flitted lightly through the tall grass around his cave(cube), the birds were chirruping at each other, the butterflies were flitting about prettily, and the whole of nature seemed to be conspiring to be as pleasant as it possibly could.
                  It wasn't all the pastoral delights that were making me feel so cheery, though. I had just had a wonderful idea about how to cope with the terrible lonely isolation, the nightmares, the failure of all my attempts to find pictures of World of Color progress, and the sheer futurelessness and futility of my life here, which was that I would go mad, unless I went down to DCA myself to take in what is inside all of the blue contruction walls.

Parts used from "Life, the Universe and Everything" Douglas Adams

Comment

BDF gets a snow shovel and a wheelbarrow and attempts to clear out the kitty litter, which has gotten about knee deep around here.

Not wanting to act the mod, but please, flynnibus Hatfield and brenden McCoy, if you feel the need to continue your feud, would you please do so via personal messages. Just asking, OK? :thumbdown
                    Dead Mice Tell No Tails!

Comment

This thread just needs to die.
                      Someone needs to put it out of its misery.

Comment

Originally posted by WDITrent View Post

I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by HMF View Post
                          I agree.
                          Sad to say, but I agree as well. This went from a Project Tracker.. to a big old mess.
                          - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

What we need is more pictures!
                            The Mur

Comment

Originally posted by BiggestDisneyFan View Post
                              BDF gets a snow shovel and a wheelbarrow and attempts to clear out the kitty litter, which has gotten about knee deep around here.

Not wanting to act the mod, but please, flynnibus Hatfield and brenden McCoy, if you feel the need to continue your feud, would you please do so via personal messages. Just asking, OK? :thumbdown
                              Awww, man, I just made popcorn

Originally posted by themur View Post
                              What we need is more pictures!
                              I agree! Let's get back to trackin'!

Comment

Originally posted by nonob88 View Post
                                Sad to say, but I agree as well. This went from a Project Tracker.. to a big old mess.
                                It happens all the time on trackers, I dunno why it's such a big deal still. BUT, I said what I needed to say, no need to continue.

Comment

Originally posted by WDITrent View Post
                                  Someone needs to put it out of its misery.

But I want to argue about a beam that maybe a few people will glance at and random topics that have no relevance to the discussion! Isn't what that thread is for??

Comment

By golly me, may we please get back on track before mamma jane comes in from the deli and spanks us all?
                                    Dude..

Comment

Re: DCA Project Tracker (Off topic posts)

Here's the thread to discuss the green beam! xD

Comment

Re: DCA Project Tracker (Off topic posts)

Green roolz.
                                        The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X