Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember Dreams come True is coming back (moved posts)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember Dreams come True is coming back (moved posts)

Originally posted by dland_lover View Post
    The "three times" was about Magical, the "all the time" post was about C!ASP. That's how I'd reconcile that.
    Indeed, but still delusional on the rest.

Re: "Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks is comming back!!

Originally posted by vfire View Post
    Source? When I visited in early August, I only heard negative feedback on CASP from the guests around me.
    My my, aren't you a little ball of negativity! I haven't watched it 100+ times and have friends in entertainment or anything.
    Last edited by MonstersGoBoo!; 10-31-2009, 12:05 AM.

Comment

How do you reconcile these two posts of yours?

In one post you state you see it all the time, and then you say you saw it three times. If you can't even get that right, then how can anyone trust your observation of guest reaction?

Magical and Celebrate aren't the same thing, thanks. How can we trust your observation of guest reaction when you don't even know which is which? Perhaps you were watching a janitor pick up some horse poop instead of Magical.
      Last edited by Dreamer20k; 10-31-2009, 12:32 AM.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

...Excuse me? Excuse me? So I'm just imagining the little kids that stare into the sky in complete awe? I'm imagining the families that have giant smiles on their faces as they get to conga down Main Street? I'm imagining the cheers as it's asked who's celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, and being at Disneyland? I'm imagining cheers for dancers? I'm imagining the cheers after the singers finish signing and the final fireworks go off? It's all in my head? Cause honestly, what I see is a lot easier to believe than what you see. I have never seen a large grumpy group of people like you appear to see every time you go. I do believe it's you who is delusional in this situation.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

Is that so?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X