This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Disneyland Alphabet!

I thought I'd freshen up the litter with a CLEANER thread.

My family and I got back from a trip to DLR a couple of weeks ago. We were there Oct. 19-23. FANTASTIC time to visit! Halloween Time is GREAT!

While there, I thought it would be fun to do a photo alphabet using Disneyland (and DCA) signage. I was going to do two versions, day and night, but my wife and kids didn't have the patience for it. SO, this is what I got!

Kudos to anyone who can name ALL the places where I got these letters! HAVE FUN!

Last edited by disney-fan-reborn; 11-04-2009, 08:43 PM.

Re: A Disneyland Alphabet!

too clean for the litter box.
    For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
    http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/

Comment

I can name most of them, but too lazy to type 'em all up! =P

Comment

Originally posted by leopardchucks View Post
        too clean for the litter box.
        That's the only place he can post. Wheeee!

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
          That's the only place he can post. Wheeee!
          So, until then, I'll post my stuff here! Thank you very much.

Comment

Alright...the 'balls' thing was mediocre at best. Why not take advantage of your situation and just post some crass/ridiculous/funny stuff?!
            I comb through the litter box for nuggets of fun *insert joke about nuggets here* and you are really killing my buzz with your cleanliness.

At least give everyone else something to make fun of; it's been dull as tombs in here lately.

If you choose the Dark Side, you will be applauded and achieve notoriety. You have the opportunity for litter box greatness and it hurts me to see you squander it on wussy stuff.

Comment

Alright...the 'balls' thing was mediocre at best. Why not take advantage of your situation and just post some crass/ridiculous/funny stuff?!
              I comb through the litter box for nuggets of fun *insert joke about nuggets here* and you are really killing my buzz with your cleanliness.

At least give everyone else something to make fun of; it's been dull as tombs in here lately.

If you choose the Dark Side, you will be applauded and achieve notoriety. You have the opportunity for litter box greatness and it hurts me to see you squander it on wussy stuff.
              The litter box has been a ghost town for a while now. Best is when a bar room fight spill over from the resort pages to here.

Comment

The litter box has been a ghost town for a while now. Best is when a bar room fight spill over from the resort pages to here.
                The kids are all getting along.

Comment

The kids are all getting along.
                  It used to be a land of Milk and Funny. Now the funny visit rarely and the unfunny get banished here.

Comment

I'll take that into consideration. HOWEVER, I'm trying to be careful with my topics, no matter where I am on this forum (one can even get in trouble in the Litter Box). I have a problem with typing now and thinking later. LOL!

Anyway, I'll come up with something. My main goal is to just be able to post meaningful stuff on the regualr boards again. So, I'm waiting it out here in the Litter Box.

Comment

i think there is nothing wrong if he post this..
                      beside it's kinda cute..
                      Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.
                      --
                      Singapore Travel

Comment

Originally posted by khelzy09 View Post
                        i think there is nothing wrong if he post this..
                        beside it's kinda cute..
                        Thanks!

Comment

It is a cute idea. If I had ever been to DL....I'd venture a guess at them.

Comment

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
                            It is a cute idea. If I had ever been to DL....I'd venture a guess at them.
                            I saw your TR to WDW...but....
                            Get the eff out?! You've never been to the original?

Oh, honey, you gotsta go!

Comment

Originally posted by disney-fan-reborn View Post
                              My main goal is to just be able to post meaningful stuff on the regualr boards again. So, I'm waiting it out here in the Litter Box.
                              Half of the posts (& I'm being generous) in the regular forums aren't worth a shake. So don't worry yer brain about that.

I'm not suggesting you break MC rules. There are CREATIVE ways to bypass said rules and still get me to crack a grin. I encourage that.

And have you gone GOLD yet? Or are you not allowed to if you are banished to the Litterbox? Most of the folks that lurk in the 'box' have also parted with a measly 15 bucks to be 'less-moderated' in the GOLD forums. I suggest you look into that.

Now...show me more balls!

Comment

Half of the posts (& I'm being generous) in the regular forums aren't worth a shake. So don't worry yer brain about that.

I'm not suggesting you break MC rules. There are CREATIVE ways to bypass said rules and still get me to crack a grin. I encourage that.

And have you gone GOLD yet? Or are you not allowed to if you are banished to the Litterbox? Most of the folks that lurk in the 'box' have also parted with a measly 15 bucks to be 'less-moderated' in the GOLD forums. I suggest you look into that.

Now...show me more balls!
                                YES! I am GOLD, but apparently that $15 dollars you spend doesn't mean anything if you get banished to the Litter Box. I've been told that I have to wait it out here until I get the "green light", so to speak.

No biggie! I'll just post whatever, classy or trashy (within the rules of course), and look forward to the day when I can be considered an "honorable" citizen again.

Comment

Maybe you can change you name to disneyfan re-reborn once you get out of the litter box.

Comment

Maybe you can change you name to disneyfan re-reborn once you get out of the litter box.
                                    LOL! I should just register as a new user with that name, and then I'll be able to post in the regular forums again...

Oh wait....I just gave my plan away.

Dang!

Comment

Originally posted by disney-fan-reborn View Post
                                      LOL! I should just register as a new user with that name, and then I'll be able to post in the regular forums again...

Oh wait....I just gave my plan away.

Dang!
                                      Yup, that would be a sock puppet and you'd be banned for life. You'll be back in the main forums in no time but don't worry, you haven't been asked about or missed.

Comment

Yup, that would be a sock puppet and you'd be banned for life. You'll be back in the main forums in no time but don't worry, you haven't been asked about or missed.
                                        LOL! Didn't figure I was missed. But I DO miss being featured on the Weekly Roundup from time to time. I'm actually pleased that my ideas in the past got the attention of the MiceChat gang.

BTW, I'd never commit the crime of sock puppet-ing.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X