• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Supertank
    New MiceChatter
    • May 2011

Gay Days Awkward Question off topic posts

Originally posted by ducktalesfan5555 View Post
    I saw some same-sex PDAs couple years ago, so be warned.
    I've seen this on non-gay days. I've also seen a woman breastfeeding in the park with no cover (it was at the jedi training academy show). Most people know not to make-out at Disneyland, and not to expose your breasts in public... having more people there for gay days, in my opinion, won't increase the percentage of people who do socially unacceptable things. In my opinion you're just as likely to see something offensive on gay days as any other day at the park (and considering how often I go to the park, and how rarely I see offensive stuff, the probability is pretty dang low).
  • calsig31
    -
    • Aug 2009

Re: gay days awkward question

Originally posted by Supertank View Post
    I've also seen a woman breastfeeding in the park with no cover (it was at the jedi training academy show).
    When did they add that to the show and which character was it?
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

• Vagabond
      New MiceChatter
      • Aug 2012

. I've also seen a woman breastfeeding in the park with no cover (it was at the jedi training academy show). Most people know not to make-out at Disneyland, and not to expose your breasts in public... having more people there for gay days, in my opinion, won't increase the percentage of people who do socially unacceptable things. In my opinion you're just as likely to see something offensive on gay days as any other day at the park (and considering how often I go to the park, and how rarely I see offensive stuff, the probability is pretty dang low).
      Breastfeeding in public is unacceptable?

Comment

• Supertank
        New MiceChatter
        • May 2011

Originally posted by Vagabond View Post
        Breastfeeding in public is unacceptable?
        Breastfeeding in public without any sort of cover is unacceptable, yes. If you cover up, there's no issue. But I didn't want to see some strangers naked boob at Disneyland...

Comment

• Dillamond
          MiceChatter
          • Mar 2012

How did we get from some nice man asking about gay days to breastfeeding? C'mon guys.

Comment

• OliviaVonDrake
            Sock Puppet
            • Jun 2005

Breastfeeding in public without any sort of cover is unacceptable, yes. If you cover up, there's no issue. But I didn't want to see some strangers naked boob at Disneyland...
            It is only unacceptable to some.

Comment

• calsig31
              -
              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by OliviaVonDrake View Post
              Those that have to look at. Probably not the person doing it.
              "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

• OliviaVonDrake
                Sock Puppet
                • Jun 2005

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
                Those that have to look at. Probably not the person doing it.
                I personally don't mind seeing it at all and honestly don't understand why any mature adult would have a problem with it.

Comment

• mousedaddy
                  MiceChatter
                  • Apr 2012

But ill bet you have no problem looking at a woman in a skimpi swim suit i would rathe look at the brestfeeding at least it is a woman taking care of her child not a woman trying to be a child

Comment

• Supertank
                    New MiceChatter
                    • May 2011

I personally don't mind seeing it at all and honestly don't understand why any mature adult would have a problem with it.
                    The problem isn't 'mature adults.' It's Disneyland, and she was surrounded by elementary school children. That's cool that you're ok with it; but I for one didn't appreciate that she was inconsiderate that others may find it unacceptable.

But yeah, maybe we should start another thread. I guess naked boobs exposed to groups of children isn't as black/white as I thought it was.

Comment

• OliviaVonDrake
                      Sock Puppet
                      • Jun 2005

The problem isn't 'mature adults.' It's Disneyland, and she was surrounded by elementary school children. That's cool that you're ok with it; but I for one didn't appreciate that she was inconsiderate that others may find it unacceptable.

But yeah, maybe we should start another thread. I guess naked boobs exposed to groups of children isn't as black/white as I thought it was.
                      What problem could there possibly be with children seeing female breasts?

Comment

• Kyliec89
                        New MiceChatter
                        • Jun 2010

I usually just lurk, but I thought I would warn that I am a lesbian AND I may have to breastfeed my son in the park while I am there Sept 8-12th.

And, people see more breasts walking past a Victoria's Secret ad in the mall then they do when I breastfeed, so hopefully those who have an issue with it don't take your children to the mall.

Comment

• Supertank
                          New MiceChatter
                          • May 2011

What problem could there possibly be with children seeing female breasts?
                          Start a thread about it and let's find out.

Comment

• Retrocool
                            Banned User
                            • Sep 2007

Re: Gay Days Awkward Question off topic posts

Breastfeeding is feeding. It's not sexual activity. The breast is not being exposed for purposes of sexual gratification or arousal, but for practical purposes. Being offended by seeing a partially exposed breast feeding a child is the mark of an immature mind. Teaching children that there is something wrong or shameful about naked breasts, particularly in the feeding of a child, is also the mark of an immature mind. Americans really need to rid themselves of their Puritanical sexual hangups about female body parts, particularly breasts. The big bad booby ain't gonna bite your baby.

As far as I'm concerned, seeing an exposed breast feeding a child is not something we are "subjected to" or "forced to see," it's something we are permitted to witness, and we should value it, much as we would value seeing a mother bird feeding her chicks in a bird's nest in the park. It's natural, i.e., it is of nature, and natural things are not shameful things.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X