Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just4the ltr box! Play Disney lawyer: where is the next accident most likely to occur

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just4the ltr box! Play Disney lawyer: where is the next accident most likely to occur

Note: I'm starting this thread in the litter box, so don't act shocked. You entered this red light, splash area.

Hopefully no one will ever get injured or killed in a Disney park. But perhaps by predicting where & how a casualty might occur, it may be prevented in time. Life is fraught with risks, and Disney's taking a future safety step is not evidence of present negligence. I'm not claiming that what I point out should even be changed; I'm just interested in some smart responses on why I'm wrong.

1. The short zip lines in DCA's Redwood Creek where the circular seats stop so abruptly at the end that kids can be seen falling off from a few feet above the ground every day. Suggestion: maybe have an even softer landing and somehow slow it down at the very end.

2. Doorless Dumbos + the force of spinning that pushes riders towards these openings. Suggestion, add doors or a "net door" that is the same color as the Dumbos.

3. Climbing over the rope rails and falling out of Tarzan's Tree House. Suggestion: none. It's tragic, but some kids (last words: "Hey, look at me!"), probably shouldn't reproduce. In David Koenig's "Mouse Tales" I don't remember reading of anyone ever getting hurt in the Swiss Family Robinson Tree House, so a tourist falling out might (hopefully!) never happen.

So what do you think is a most likely way a tourist may be injured or killed at Disneyland, and what (if any) safety step should Disney consider taking?

Re: Just4the ltr box! Play Disney lawyer: where is the next accident most likely to o

Fatal head injury suffered in caves on TSI (aka johnny Depp Island)
    "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
    - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Comment

Re: Just4the ltr box! Play Disney lawyer: where is the next accident most likely to o

Head-on collision in the M&F parking structure caused by drivers seeking Handicapped parking with a dearth of CMs providing assistance.
      "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"

Comment

Swelled-head brains 'splode in the TDA building.
        "Disneyland is often called a magic kingdom because
        it combines fantasy and history, adventure and learning,
        together with every variety of recreation and fun,
        designed to appeal to everyone."

- Walt Disney

"Disneyland is all about turning movies into rides."
        - Michael Eisner

"It's very symbiotic."
        - Bob Chapek

Comment

i foresee one of Dr. Q9's ride system proposals leading to a lawsuit.

Comment

Accident in Mickey & Friends parking lot
            after an upset mom or dad could not afford to take their kids to Disneyland.

Comment

Pain and suffering due to a child not being picked for Jedi Training Academy

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
              KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

where is the next accident most likely to occur
                Burbank, the studios make disaters all the time.
                or in a Baby Care Center.
                Be Cool Stay in School!
                Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X