This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Horse game

Ok so here is a new game: the WDW dead horse beating game. Rules are quite simple we will start by discussing a subject that drags on, keeps popping up, or simply will not go away. After a while someone yells switch and then someone else posts the new dead horse to beat. There can be no going back to the previous dead horse after the switch.

I'll go ahead and start the game.

Monorail Expansion... And GO!
    He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
    follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
    DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

Re: Dead Horse game

Rofl this totally made my day!
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Not possible. The cost alone is more than TDO is willing to spend. Some sort of hub system where main light rail lines branch off into smaller peoplemover lines that go to the various resorts and such. Whatever gets us off these buses!

Click the banner! ^^^^
      Follow us on Twitter
      @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
      Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

Yea TDO is just penny pinchin' this really showed when they expanded the Emporium TWICE and wiped out all sorts of great shops. However I'm hoping the head of the ghosts of Christmas visit the head honcho.......if he does not pay him to leave.

See ya walkin' right down the middle of o'l Main Street USA

"THAT'S R
        IGHT CARNEGIE STEEL BUILT THIS PLACE"!!!!!

Comment

SWITCH !!.....Brown napkins !!

Comment

Originally posted by redrhino54 View Post
            SWITCH !!.....Brown napkins !!
            Isn't that a Dateline Disneyland thing?? I haven't seen anything about that in regards to WDW...
            I knew if this business was ever to get anywhere, if this business was ever to grow, it could never do it by having to answer to someone unsympathetic to its possibilities, by having to answer to someone with only one thought or interest, namely profits. For my idea of how to make profits has differed greatly from those who generally control businesses such as ours. I have blind faith in the policy that quality, tempered with good judgment and showmanship, will win against all odds.
            -Walt Disney

sigpic

Comment

No, it's another "Find every way to hate WDW thread"
              DisneyTwins
              Since May 2003

Comment

^Not necessarily. Someone can throw out a positive category.

Brown napkins? I can get brown napkins at my local park, Lagoon. Lagoon is a slight step up from a kick in the junk. This isn't what I should be reminded of when I visit someplace grand like WDW!

Click the banner! ^^^^
                Follow us on Twitter
                @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
                Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

I saw a lot of Brown napkins when I was on vacation recently in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin.
                  BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzapants View Post
                    ^Not necessarily. Someone can throw out a positive category.
                    LOL! What the hell is positive about beating a dead horse game? This really is a place where subjects will once again be brought up and the "dead horse" subjects really aren't going away no matter what thread is started.

OMG this is too funny. If there is indeed a positive take on this game then I'd love to see how this one turns out.

SWITCH. Cinderella's Castle.

Comment

Originally posted by PSUMark View Post
                      Isn't that a Dateline Disneyland thing?? I haven't seen anything about that in regards to WDW...
                      it actually started in WDW...
                      Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
                      Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
                      Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

Comment

Originally posted by flynnibus View Post
                        it actually started in WDW...
                        Welp, I guess that shows how much I pay attention to napkins and napkin related discussions...

Originally posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
                        SWITCH. Cinderella's Castle.
                        Is Cinderella Castle really "a subject that drags on, keeps popping up, or simply will not go away?" I'm trying to remember the last time there was a major thread on MiceChat that had anything to do with Cinderella Castle.
                        I knew if this business was ever to get anywhere, if this business was ever to grow, it could never do it by having to answer to someone unsympathetic to its possibilities, by having to answer to someone with only one thought or interest, namely profits. For my idea of how to make profits has differed greatly from those who generally control businesses such as ours. I have blind faith in the policy that quality, tempered with good judgment and showmanship, will win against all odds.
                        -Walt Disney

sigpic

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X