X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Man E-Ticket Ride: Off topic posts

Originally posted by 4th Gen Disney Fan View Post
    This is a totally invalid comparison.
    It wasn't a comparison. It was an analogy.

Re: Al Report: Iron Man E-Ticket Thril Ride to Replace Innoventions

Originally posted by Steve DeGaetano View Post
    Analogy | What is the Definition of Analogy? | Dictionary.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/ridesandstuff

Comment

Wow. One would certainly expect a PUBLISHED AUTHOR (as you so often like to point out about yourself) to know that an analogy is​ a comparison.
      "I do not like to repeat successes. I like to go on to other things." - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch626626 View Post
        Actually, in my book, an analogy ISN'T a comparison. Comparing apples to oranges is not an analogy.
        I think you might be best served to look up the definition of analogy then.
        "I do not like to repeat successes. I like to go on to other things." - Walt Disney

Comment

Who really cares if it's a comparison? Quit being so anal-ogy.

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch626626 View Post
            Actually, in my book, an analogy ISN'T a comparison. Comparing apples to oranges is not an analogy.
            It may be time to get a new book.
            "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
              Who really cares if it's a comparison? Quit being so anal-ogy.
              Obviously the folks who started arguing with me cared about it. I guess only select folks are allowed to defend themselves? I must have missed the memo.

Comment

Obviously the folks who started arguing with me cared about it. I guess only select folks are allowed to defend themselves? I must have missed the memo.
                Perhaps you missed my "lighten the mood" point. It may have been filed with the memo.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                  Perhaps you missed my "lighten the mood" point. It may have been filed with the memo.
                  You didn't put a cover sheet on your TPS Report? Didn't you get the memo?

"If you were thinking, you wouldn't have thought that"

sigpic

Comment

Wow. One would certainly expect a PUBLISHED AUTHOR (as you so often like to point out about yourself) to know that an analogy is​ a comparison.
                    Please show me where I've "so often"pointed this out. You can't. If you've read anything of mine (and it's clear you haven't) I definitley do not like to draw attention to myself--I'd really rather not.

Let's see your "so often."

Comment

Please show me where I've "so often"pointed this out. You can't. If you've read anything of mine (and it's clear you haven't) I definitley do not like to draw attention to myself--I'd really rather not.

Let's see your "so often."
                      You're kidding, right? Go see any thread regarding the Disneyland Railroad for proof of this. Never mind the fact that you are shilling your book in your signature!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X