Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The I want to Sleep with Ah Shucks thread :)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The I want to Sleep with Ah Shucks thread :)

Disneykat came up with this wonderful idea. Here is a place for all those that want to sleep with Ah Shucks. Now, to point out.. he seems like a nice guy to me but, he really isn't my type so I am not interested. So, for those guys and gals that want to sleep with Ah Shucks, post here. Maybe if your are lucky, he will post some glamour shots of himself.
    YES!!!
    0.00%
    No
    100.00%
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216

While even I get a bit tired of the fluttering around certain members of the boards- I think this is at minimum absurd, and at the most it is over the top obnoxious and insulting.

I hope to God the people I post with are not going to stoop to this level.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys
      While even I get a bit tired of the fluttering around certain members of the boards- I think this is at minimum absurd, and at the most it is over the top obnoxious and insulting.

I hope to God the people I post with are not going to stoop to this level.

Thanks!

Not only did you stop but ou posted. Insulting no, obnoxious... yeah. Absurd, hell yeah. I think thisthread belongs in the litter box. Hey, damn.. that's where I posted it.
      >>Alan<<
      Member 216

Comment

Originally posted by KoH
        Not only did you stop but ou posted. Insulting no, obnoxious... yeah. Absurd, hell yeah. I think thisthread belongs in the litter box. Hey, damn.. that's where I posted it.

I did not stoop, I did not vote, and I posted only because I wanted my objection to your poor behavior on record.

Had I noticed where it was before I posted, I would have ignored it like the crap it is. Someone sent me the link- I did not seek out your effort to humiliate and harass someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys
          I did not stoop, I did not vote, and I posted only because I wanted my objection to your poor behavior on record.

Had I noticed where it was before I posted, I would have ignored it like the crap it is. Someone sent me the link- I did not seek out your effort to humiliate and harass someone.

Ooooo, miss potty mouth. Glad you guys are circulating the link. Maybe I am getting the message across.
          >>Alan<<
          Member 216

Comment

Sorry folks. At the request of the person this thread is talking about, topic closed.
            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
            Save

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X