Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The I want to Sleep with Ah Shucks thread :)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The I want to Sleep with Ah Shucks thread :)

    Disneykat came up with this wonderful idea. Here is a place for all those that want to sleep with Ah Shucks. Now, to point out.. he seems like a nice guy to me but, he really isn't my type so I am not interested. So, for those guys and gals that want to sleep with Ah Shucks, post here. Maybe if your are lucky, he will post some glamour shots of himself.
    1
    YES!!!
    0.00%
    0
    No
    100.00%
    1
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216





  • #2
    While even I get a bit tired of the fluttering around certain members of the boards- I think this is at minimum absurd, and at the most it is over the top obnoxious and insulting.

    I hope to God the people I post with are not going to stoop to this level.

    Thanks!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Nephythys
      While even I get a bit tired of the fluttering around certain members of the boards- I think this is at minimum absurd, and at the most it is over the top obnoxious and insulting.

      I hope to God the people I post with are not going to stoop to this level.

      Thanks!

      Not only did you stop but ou posted. Insulting no, obnoxious... yeah. Absurd, hell yeah. I think thisthread belongs in the litter box. Hey, damn.. that's where I posted it.
      >>Alan<<
      Member 216




      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by KoH
        Not only did you stop but ou posted. Insulting no, obnoxious... yeah. Absurd, hell yeah. I think thisthread belongs in the litter box. Hey, damn.. that's where I posted it.

        I did not stoop, I did not vote, and I posted only because I wanted my objection to your poor behavior on record.

        Had I noticed where it was before I posted, I would have ignored it like the crap it is. Someone sent me the link- I did not seek out your effort to humiliate and harass someone.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Nephythys
          I did not stoop, I did not vote, and I posted only because I wanted my objection to your poor behavior on record.

          Had I noticed where it was before I posted, I would have ignored it like the crap it is. Someone sent me the link- I did not seek out your effort to humiliate and harass someone.

          Ooooo, miss potty mouth. Glad you guys are circulating the link. Maybe I am getting the message across.
          >>Alan<<
          Member 216




          Comment


          • #6
            Sorry folks. At the request of the person this thread is talking about, topic closed.
            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

            Find us on Facebook: .

            How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
            Save

            Comment

            Get Away Today Footer

            Collapse
            Working...
            X