This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ortizmo2000
    Seems like every third movie she does, they've gotta put a scene in with her that can melt the paint off your car. Not that I'm complaining.

So this Taking Lives is worth a view?
    Its an OK movie, worth renting for sure especially if you like Angelina. Its demented though, but I'm pretty sure O2000 likes demented stuff. Without giving anything away there is a scene is this movie where I actually said "He's not gonna, Oh my god he did!"
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Comment

Moulin Rouge- Euan McGregor and Nicole Kidman
      Lord of the Rings- Liv Tyler and Viggo Mortenson
      *drools*

Comment

I have to agree with others about The Thomas Crown Affair!

Another movie scene I find sexy is in "Out of Sight" with Geoge Clooney and Jennifer Lopez. The scene where they get together gets my heart going...the music and freeze frames really make it sexier.

Comment

When it comes to sexual scenes in movies, I normally prefer the less is more sexy approach. For me, it's usually in the kissing. For a favorite, I'll list Some Kind of Wonderful. That was one fantastic kiss.

Comment

I know many a men who LOVE the scene in Monsters Ball
            Katie :yea:
            Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
            :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Disneykat
              There was the original cut that was released overseas, deemed to much for US audiences.....

Um, yeah......Halle's best acting on record.
              "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

Hey O- have you watched Unfaithful yet?????
                �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by TinkPink
                  Hey O- have you watched Unfaithful yet?????
                  Nope......Never have. Recommended viewing?

Comment

Yeah- remember when we were all naming it as having some of the sexiest movie moments ever and you said "Methinks I better see this movie." I was just wondering if you had yet. Definitely recommended viewing!
                    �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by TinkPink
                      Yeah- remember when we were all naming it as having some of the sexiest movie moments ever and you said "Methinks I better see this movie." I was just wondering if you had yet. Definitely recommended viewing!
                      Sorry....forgot about that conversation. It's on the "to rent" list.

Diane Lane right? BOOM, BABY!!

Comment

Originally posted by disneyguy247
                        fast times at ridgemont high............jennifer jason leigh (before she became evil)
                        Close... but the scene of Judge Reinhold watching Phoebe Cates in her bikini... and uhm... well he's looking out from the bathroom window... wheW!!

I couldn't believe when I first saw that (yes in the theater!!), I think it was the first time I'd ever seen that.... portrayed on film. LoL!

--J.
                        --Jonathan

Comment

And the all time classic... Tom Cruise dancing around in his tighty whiteys (!). I went to see "Risky Business" five times!! I dragged everyone I knew.

--J.
                          --Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by JonathanIT
                            Close... but the scene of Judge Reinhold watching Phoebe Cates in her bikini... and uhm... well he's looking out from the bathroom window... wheW!!

I couldn't believe when I first saw that (yes in the theater!!), I think it was the first time I'd ever seen that.... portrayed on film. LoL!

--J.
                            Um.....there's an amusing tale about shooting that scene as told by the director Amy Heckerling on the Fast Times DVD. They wanted to get a genuine reaction from Phoebe Cates when she walked in on Judge Reinhold, so Heckerling had him hold a, er.....um, toy in his hand out of the view of the camera. The toy begins with a "D" and ends with an "O".

They got the reaction they wanted, needless to say.

Comment

I think my all time sexiest movie moment has to be any scene in Sin City with Clive Owen and Rosario Dawson. Hot!
                              Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Disneykat
                                Honestly, that scene didn't do it for me. I thought her scene in Swordfish where she's just sitting on the chair topless was much better.

I do concur with The Thomas Crown Affair scene.

The scene in Wild Things.

9 1/2 weeks in the alley with the rain.

Empire Strikes back: Leia "I love you" - Han: "I know"

Finding Neverland - At the end where they put on the play for her in the house. It wasn't a love story, but God it was just so romantic.

Hercules - When Herc sacrifices his life as an immortal being for Meg

Fast Times at Ridgemont High - Phoebe Cates

Backdraft - On the top of the Fire Engine

Comment

I think my all time favorite "sexy" scene is the "camp fire" scene in "My Own Private Idaho." It was "sexy," without any sex... and actually more "romantic" than anything else. It was so touching, and moving, and heartbreaking... and real. It was the first time I'd seen such an intimate scene on the big screen between two boys that I could relate too soo much!! And River Phoenix's death so soon afterwards made it all the more tragic.

I'm glad they recently released a "Criterion Collection" DVD version of this classic that does it justice.

--J
                                  --Jonathan

Comment

OK, this is bad, but I absolutely burn up for the Latin. In Tombstone, when Doc Holiday starts arguing with one of the Clanton gang in Latin I wanted Val Kilmer then and there.
                                    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Comment

The Laura Linney scene in 'Love Actually' where she's in her bedroom with the guy from work. Oh my. Love that. Except for the brother calling a lot on her cellphone... Not so hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
                                        The Laura Linney scene in 'Love Actually' where she's in her bedroom with the guy from work. Oh my. Love that. Except for the brother calling a lot on her cellphone... Not so hot.
                                        Oh yes he was QUITE the hottie! I was yelling take the damn phone off the hook!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

My favorite, favorite "sex" scene: 'Wing Commander', when the two pilots (male and female; can't remember their names offhand) have just finished "doing it" and she asks for a second round... and they're fully clothed!!! But it was somehow believable and got the point across.

I don't have to actually see the machinery oiled and operating to get the idea that it works.
                                          Last edited by speederscout; 05-20-2005, 11:40 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X