Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Velvet is mine..with Isabella Rossellini & Kyle MacLachlan when she discovers him watching her from the closet... Love that movie!!

Comment

Whoo ... if any of you have The Dreamers ... there's a scene in the Kitchen ... and let's just say that it got a NC17 rating for VERY VERY good reason ... it would be a lot more romantic if her brother wasn't in the room watching.
      Last edited by MiceMan; 05-22-2005, 08:38 PM. Reason: Spelling Error
      Originally posted by drunkmom
      this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Mine would be the hot passionate kiss in "Dude, Where's My Car":

http://cinefilia.fezocasblurbs.com/a...y_car_kiss.jpg
        "I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again..."- Bart Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Eliza Hodgkins 1812
          When it comes to sexual scenes in movies, I normally prefer the less is more sexy approach. For me, it's usually in the kissing. For a favorite, I'll list Some Kind of Wonderful. That was one fantastic kiss.
          YES YES YES I agree kissing is a language
          Ill also add Jerry Maguire

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X