X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• preppygirl
    replied
    Originally posted by Eliza Hodgkins 1812
    When it comes to sexual scenes in movies, I normally prefer the less is more sexy approach. For me, it's usually in the kissing. For a favorite, I'll list Some Kind of Wonderful. That was one fantastic kiss.
    YES YES YES I agree kissing is a language
    Ill also add Jerry Maguire

Leave a comment:

• jomo
    replied
    Mine would be the hot passionate kiss in "Dude, Where's My Car":

http://cinefilia.fezocasblurbs.com/a...y_car_kiss.jpg

Leave a comment:

• MiceMan
    replied
    Whoo ... if any of you have The Dreamers ... there's a scene in the Kitchen ... and let's just say that it got a NC17 rating for VERY VERY good reason ... it would be a lot more romantic if her brother wasn't in the room watching.
    Last edited by MiceMan; 05-22-2005, 08:38 PM. Reason: Spelling Error

Leave a comment:

• AnotherPixie
    replied
    Blue Velvet is mine..with Isabella Rossellini & Kyle MacLachlan when she discovers him watching her from the closet... Love that movie!!

Leave a comment:

• speederscout
    replied
    My favorite, favorite "sex" scene: 'Wing Commander', when the two pilots (male and female; can't remember their names offhand) have just finished "doing it" and she asks for a second round... and they're fully clothed!!! But it was somehow believable and got the point across.

I don't have to actually see the machinery oiled and operating to get the idea that it works.
    Last edited by speederscout; 05-20-2005, 11:40 PM. Reason: addition

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied
    Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
    The Laura Linney scene in 'Love Actually' where she's in her bedroom with the guy from work. Oh my. Love that. Except for the brother calling a lot on her cellphone... Not so hot.
    Oh yes he was QUITE the hottie! I was yelling take the damn phone off the hook!

Leave a comment:

• Gemini Cricket
    replied
    The Laura Linney scene in 'Love Actually' where she's in her bedroom with the guy from work. Oh my. Love that. Except for the brother calling a lot on her cellphone... Not so hot.

Leave a comment:

• Small Panda After All
    replied
    OK, this is bad, but I absolutely burn up for the Latin. In Tombstone, when Doc Holiday starts arguing with one of the Clanton gang in Latin I wanted Val Kilmer then and there.

Leave a comment:

• DOOM BGI
    replied
    I think my all time favorite "sexy" scene is the "camp fire" scene in "My Own Private Idaho." It was "sexy," without any sex... and actually more "romantic" than anything else. It was so touching, and moving, and heartbreaking... and real. It was the first time I'd seen such an intimate scene on the big screen between two boys that I could relate too soo much!! And River Phoenix's death so soon afterwards made it all the more tragic.

I'm glad they recently released a "Criterion Collection" DVD version of this classic that does it justice.

--J

Leave a comment:

• sir clinksalot
    replied
    Originally posted by Disneykat
    I know many a men who LOVE the scene in Monsters Ball
    Honestly, that scene didn't do it for me. I thought her scene in Swordfish where she's just sitting on the chair topless was much better.

I do concur with The Thomas Crown Affair scene.

The scene in Wild Things.

9 1/2 weeks in the alley with the rain.

Empire Strikes back: Leia "I love you" - Han: "I know"

Finding Neverland - At the end where they put on the play for her in the house. It wasn't a love story, but God it was just so romantic.

Hercules - When Herc sacrifices his life as an immortal being for Meg

Fast Times at Ridgemont High - Phoebe Cates

Backdraft - On the top of the Fire Engine

Leave a comment:

• sunnygirl
    replied
    I think my all time sexiest movie moment has to be any scene in Sin City with Clive Owen and Rosario Dawson. Hot!

Leave a comment:

• Ortizmo2000
    replied
    Originally posted by JonathanIT
    Close... but the scene of Judge Reinhold watching Phoebe Cates in her bikini... and uhm... well he's looking out from the bathroom window... wheW!!

I couldn't believe when I first saw that (yes in the theater!!), I think it was the first time I'd ever seen that.... portrayed on film. LoL!

--J.
    Um.....there's an amusing tale about shooting that scene as told by the director Amy Heckerling on the Fast Times DVD. They wanted to get a genuine reaction from Phoebe Cates when she walked in on Judge Reinhold, so Heckerling had him hold a, er.....um, toy in his hand out of the view of the camera. The toy begins with a "D" and ends with an "O".

They got the reaction they wanted, needless to say.

Leave a comment:

• DOOM BGI
    replied
    And the all time classic... Tom Cruise dancing around in his tighty whiteys (!). I went to see "Risky Business" five times!! I dragged everyone I knew.

--J.

Leave a comment:

• DOOM BGI
    replied
    Originally posted by disneyguy247
    fast times at ridgemont high............jennifer jason leigh (before she became evil)
    Close... but the scene of Judge Reinhold watching Phoebe Cates in her bikini... and uhm... well he's looking out from the bathroom window... wheW!!

I couldn't believe when I first saw that (yes in the theater!!), I think it was the first time I'd ever seen that.... portrayed on film. LoL!

--J.

Leave a comment:

• Ortizmo2000
    replied
    Originally posted by TinkPink
    Yeah- remember when we were all naming it as having some of the sexiest movie moments ever and you said "Methinks I better see this movie." I was just wondering if you had yet. Definitely recommended viewing!
    Sorry....forgot about that conversation. It's on the "to rent" list.

Diane Lane right? BOOM, BABY!!

Leave a comment:

• TinkPink
    replied
    Yeah- remember when we were all naming it as having some of the sexiest movie moments ever and you said "Methinks I better see this movie." I was just wondering if you had yet. Definitely recommended viewing!

Leave a comment:

• Ortizmo2000
    replied
    Originally posted by TinkPink
    Hey O- have you watched Unfaithful yet?????
    Nope......Never have. Recommended viewing?

Leave a comment:

• TinkPink
    replied
    Hey O- have you watched Unfaithful yet?????

Leave a comment:

• Ortizmo2000
    replied
    Originally posted by Disneykat
    There was the original cut that was released overseas, deemed to much for US audiences.....

Um, yeah......Halle's best acting on record.

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    replied

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X