This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Look At Me!!!!!

Figured I'd start this thread in here so the mods wouldn't be troubled to move it here themselves.

This is just me testing in-line photos so I can post my trip report later today. Sorry.

Test One my cube at work:

Test two, my daughter Audrey:

Test Three, me in my "pre-Audrey" car

Okay, this is pretty easy I just need to upload my pictures first.

Thank you for not looking at this thread an your continued not looking at this thread.

Re: Don't Look At Me!!!!!

I'm looking!

Comment

A Miata? You were gay before your daughter was born?
      (jk)

Comment

Aw....your daughter is so cute!

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

I am looking too!

Wow, your work certainly lets you get creative...nice!

Daughter is adorable too!

Comment

I'm not looking. Carry on.

Comment

Lets pretend I didnt look, and lets also pretend that Im not asking why you got to decorate your cube!
              "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Okay, here are some responses for those people not reading this thread.

Migo - STOP LOOKING!!!!!!

Sediment - You obviously have never had the opportunity to drive a Miata or at least were not secure enough in your masculinity to drive one.

Laura678 & LisaBoo - Thank you. This is actually an old picture of her. She is now 14 months and is walking and talking (she also has more hair).

Localdisnyfan
                - Thank you for not looking.

LisaBoo & Frecky - We had a cube design contest at work and my quad came in fourth place. A friend submitted a picture to The Ellen Show. Ellen DeGeneres showed it on her show and even mentioned me by name. Here is a link to more pictures if you are interested: http://home.comcast.net/~seamus0/jungle/

Comment

I bet that miata was a babe magnet!
                  Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                  Help support the site you love:
                  -Visit the MiceChat store
                  Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                  MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

If by babe magnet you mean dude magnet, I'd say you're right!

Whoooaaa!
                    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Peek a boo :lmao:
                      Hey Sully, welcome and I love your snappy come backs :lmao: good show girl

Comment

Originally posted by Tui View Post
                        If by babe magnet you mean dude magnet, I'd say you're right!

Whoooaaa!
                        I'm glad you like the car so much.

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen View Post
                          I bet that miata was a babe magnet!
                          Actually my wife didn't like it too much . I drove too fast, took the corners too sharply and it wasn't "lux" enough for her.

It was a very fun car. Here is the picture I used to sell it on Craig's List:

Comment

I want that car!! I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Sully View Post
                              Sediment - You obviously have never had the opportunity to drive a Miata or at least were not secure enough in your masculinity to drive one.
                              Ya got me.

Actually, I require a little more power in my automobile. And a top. And a back seat. And a trunk.

And I sure hope that it had a manual shift.

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                                I want that car!! I love it!
                                Yes I really miss it. They are great fun and handle like it is on rails (but not the autopia type) My new car is fun too but WAY too practicle and, oh yeah, the roof doesn't come off...

Thank you for the welcome earlier. Normally I only post/read in the Disneyland threads. I honestly thought the Litter Box was just a, pardon the phrase, dumping ground.

Comment

Originally posted by sediment View Post
                                  Ya got me.

Actually, I require a little more power in my automobile. And a top. And a back seat. And a trunk.

And I sure hope that it had a manual shift.
                                  Well it didn't help my case that Pixar made the two female groupies in Cars Miatas.

I had a M2 Miata, the M1 had the pop-up lights and was really round (like in Cars) and even I was not secure enough to drive one. Mine was a 2000 LS with 142hp, RWD and a near perfect 50/50 weight distribution (heck even the battery was in the trunk). It was a manual transmission but I do wish it had a bit more power. I was going to drop a supercharger in it for more low end torque before my wee lass Audrey came along.

If any of you want to hear more about Miatas or cars in general we can pick this up in the MC Car Club.

Comment

I hope you know I'm just joshing you. I think they're neat little cars, kinda like a 60's MG or Fiat, without the weekly trip to the shop.

I had only heard that "thing" about the Miata via rumor. I have a friend with a Volvo convertible who's been told the same thing. Heard the same thing about Mini's, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sully View Post
                                      LisaBoo & Frecky - We had a cube design contest at work and my quad came in fourth place. A friend submitted a picture to The Ellen Show. Ellen DeGeneres showed it on her show and even mentioned me by name. Here is a link to more pictures if you are interested: http://home.comcast.net/~seamus0/jungle/
                                      Wow, I just went to that link and checked it out. No wonder Ellen mentioned you on her show! Very impressive! You must have dropped a wad on putting that together. But now that I know, from your trip report, that you work for Dreamworks I understand your work letting you be so creative. Would never fly at my job. I have one of the most decorated offices and I just have a bunch of frogs on top of my credenza. Nothing even close to what you have done. I am jealous!

Comment

your daughter is absolutely adorable!!!

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
                                        Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
                                        Originally Posted by MWalton
                                        :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X