Maybe I should just leave the boards forever
    YAGE

Comment

Re: **Strait days at Disneyland-Who's Coming?**

I have brought the super pail of vines, for all to share :lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by Xharryb View Post
        I think you're confused. This is the thread for "Strait" days. See previous posts by Frogberto and Tui.
        D'OH!! My bad. Reading comprehension - it's a lost art.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto View Post
          Woo hoo! Let's all celebrate strait days! Here's the BERING STRAIT and the STRAIT OF GIBRALTAR to get started!
          Pretty!! I can totally see why blue is the choice color for shirts on Strait Days! :love:

I love the ocean and I love blue. I think I will have to celebrate.
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Tui View Post
            I just wanted to bring happiness to all the world

Maybe I should just leave the boards forever
            NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dam you, all of you who hurt this young man who only wants to bring goodness and light on to this board...

Comment

is there really a straight days?
              Or am I beling real blonde again :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dam you, all of you who hurt this young man who only wants to bring goodness and light on to this board...
                HA!

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
                  D'OH!! My bad. Reading comprehension - it's a lost art.
                  You can still wear the shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
                    HA!
                    I will beat your Ha ! with my own

Comment

Originally posted by Tui View Post
                      Woot! George Strait :yea:

Whew... that's a HUGE relief! I was afraid that it was a gathering of Agattu Strait, Akashi Strait, Amchitka Pass, Anegada Passage, Arthur Kill, Bab-el-Mandeb, Balabac Strait, Strait of Baltiysk, Bass Strait, Strait of Belle Isle, Bering Strait, Bransfield Strait, Bohol Strait, Strait of Bonifacio, Bosporus, Bungo Channel, Cabot Strait, Strait of Canso, Carquinez Strait, Chatham Strait, Clarence Strait, Cook Strait, Dampier Strait, Danish straits, Dardanelles, Davis Strait, Denmark Strait, Detroit River, Dolphin and Union Strait, Strait of Dover or Pas de Calais, Dragon's Mouth (Boca del Dragón), Drake Passage, East River, English Channel, Straits of Florida, Foveaux Strait, Fury and Hecla Strait, Strait of Georgia, Strait of Gibraltar, Golden Gate, Great Belt, Guadeloupe Passage, Hecate Strait, Honguedo Strait, Strait of Hormuz, Hoyo Strait, Hudson Strait, Johor Strait, Strait of Juan de Fuca, Kalmar Strait, Kanmon Strait, Kara Strait, Karimata Strait, Kerch Strait, Kill Van Kull, Kitan Strait, Korea Strait, Kwangtung Strait, La Perouse Strait (also Soya Strait), Lancaster Strait, Little Belt, Lombok Strait, Luzon Strait, Straits of Mackinac, Strait of Magellan, Makassar Strait, Straits of Malacca, Mare Island Strait, Martinique Passage, McClure Strait, Menai Strait, Strait of Messina, Mindoro Strait, Mona Passage, Myeongnyang Strait, Nares Strait, The Narrows, Naruto Strait, North Channel, Northumberland Strait, Oresund, Strait of Otranto, Palk Strait, Pease Strait, Pertuis d'Antioche, Qiongzhou Strait, San Bernardino Strait, San Juanico Strait, Serpent's Mouth (Boca del Serpiente), Shelikof Strait, Shimonoseki Strait, Strait of Sicily, Singapore Strait, Smith Strait, Sumba Strait, Sunda Strait, Surigao Strait, Tablas Strait, Strait of Taiwan, Tanon Strait, Strait of Tartary (also Mamiya Strait and Strait of Nevelskoi), Strait of Tiran, Torres Strait, Tsugaru Strait, Tsushima Strait, Soya Strait, Vitiaz Strait, Windward Passage, and the Yucatan Channel! I was starting to get VERY worried about a slight flooding problem! Not that I like country music much better, but it's preferable to flooding!
                      -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                        is there really a straight days?
                        Or am I beling real blonde again :lol:
                        Check the spelling agaisnt the pictures HM.

Comment

Aren't the blue shirts for the christian groups when then come to the park? I remember a few years ago they held 'gay days' on the same day that the Christian Coalition held their days at the park. It was a sea of red and blue as far as you could see (I was wearing black so I blended in with everyone).
                          Growing older is manditory
                          Growing up is however, optional

Comment

there you go, I am totally blonde!

Comment

Originally posted by OogieBoogie View Post
                              Aren't the blue shirts for the christian groups when then come to the park? I remember a few years ago they held 'gay days' on the same day that the Christian Coalition held their days at the park. It was a sea of red and blue as far as you could see (I was wearing black so I blended in with everyone).
                              shadup, we were white!! :lmao:

Comment

It's great how some play off their insecurities with my post because I misspelled a word.

You all know what I mean and I know others are thinking what I'm thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                                  It's great how some play off their insecurities with my post because I misspelled a word.

You all know what I mean and I know others are thinking what I'm thinking.
                                  Sorry you lost me, and just when I thought I had this thread figured out.
                                  Last edited by Gunny; 09-19-2006, 10:42 AM. Reason: fat fingers

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
                                    I did say it - but Tui is taking it WAY WAY out of context. When I said it, it made perfect sense - alone - it means nothing and reads perposterous.
                                    I know, but that's the point. Now it's more funnier! ( Psst, it's kind of a compliment to get "sig lined". The more ridiculous, the better.)

No worries!

And yes, I said "more funnier".
                                    A signature should go here.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                                      I think your bait bucket's looking a bit empty there. Might want to try heading over to the nearest tackle shop for a refill.
                                      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile View Post
                                        I think your bait bucket's looking a bit empty there. Might want to try heading over to the nearest tackle shop for a refill.
                                        Oh snap!

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile View Post

LMAO!!!!!
                                          Growing older is manditory
                                          Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X