X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: **Strait days at Disneyland-Who's Coming?**

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    It's great how some play off their insecurities with my post because I misspelled a word.

You all know what I mean and I know others are thinking what I'm thinking.
    It's. A. Message. Board. Hey, at least this thread didn't spin off and get all inflammatory. This is a great response (humor) to diffuse what could otherwise be controversial.

You had to know this was going to happen, even if you hadn't made a spelling error.
    A signature should go here.

Comment

About 60% of this thread somehow sailed over my head leaving not even a vapor trail. Which of course leaves me confused to no end.

Heck...even the subject of the thread has me confused! My dictionary defines "strait" as
      1. A narrow channel joining two larger bodies. 2. A position of difficulty, perplexity, distress, or need.
      All of which can be interpreted in...cough...very different ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Opus1guy View Post
        About 60% of this thread somehow sailed over my head leaving not even a vapor trail. Which of course leaves me confused to no end.

Heck...even the subject of the thread has me confused! My dictionary defines "strait" as

OH MY GOSH. Hysterical!

Comment

:clap: Oooooh, I love George Strait! I saw him in concert once at Anaheim stadium! I am so there! :yea: What day is it?
          �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

:lmao: Bwah ha ha ha! I took this thread to mean let's celebrate "strait days", as the subject title indicated. Here's one of my favorites!

Comment

Wow... and there was only one reply when I started to post this... so much can go by when you have to look up all the world's straits.
              -Tim

Comment

Sounds like my upcoming wedding night!
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto View Post
                  :lmao: Bwah ha ha ha! I took this thread to mean let's celebrate "strait days", as the subject title indicated. Here's one of my favorites!

OMG! That just looks wrong! My poor virgin eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile View Post
                    :lol: Wow, this thread is all over the place! Definitely more entertaining than the work I should be focusing on right now!

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile View Post

Just be careful! You don't want to end up like me!!
                      <----------------------------------------------
                      �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

I don't care for George Strait, but i do have a nifty blue shirt I got in Memphis....it advertises Beale St. Now on Beale St. you can buy Big A** beer. It's true!!!! Everyone knows that stait people drink beer!! I bet George Strait is a Heinie man!!!
                        Katie :yea:
                        Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                        :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

straight day? sign me up! we deserve a day too ya know.

Comment

I think I get it......

Basic Straight Knot

The knotting technique with 2 scoubidou strands (4 ends). You can start, with or without a loop. See the Begin page..

Figure 1

Figure 2

Figure 3

Step 1
                            To knot straight we make loops with the strands directly to the other sides of your knot. With strand 1 make a loop towards the front side of the knot and with strand 2 make a loop towards the back of the knot.(see schedule 2) Strand 4 goes over the end of strand 2 through the loop of strand 1. With strand 3 you go over the open end of strand 1 and through the loop of strand 2. (see schedule 3)

Tighten the strands nice and the first knot is ready.
                            Continue making loops this way.

Step 2
                            Now we make another knot. All the strands are now in the opposite place. Look at the scheme at the right, how the second knot will look like.

Continue step 1 and step 2 to get an nice square knotted scoubidou

huh?
                            Originally posted by Grumpee
                            I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

Originally posted by Disneykat View Post
                              I bet George Strait is a Heinie man!!!
                              :lmao: :lmao: OMG, Dkat! Maybe he shouldn't be in this thread after all!
                              A signature should go here.

Comment

Oh, I remember making straight know keychains like that in day camp at the Y!!

Comment

This thread is starting to fizzle out. Too bad, it caught my attention.
                                  sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

I guess this is going to be a day when all the HOMOsapians will have to walk STRAIGHT to the rides and not BIsect anyone elses path.

I thought that every day was straight day at the park btw.
                                    Growing older is manditory
                                    Growing up is however, optional

Comment

OMG, 37 people viewing, and no one's adding anything?

It's like when kids whine over Mother's Day, "Why can't there be a KIDS' DAAAAAAY?!??" Everyday is kids' day!!

Well, dammit, everyday is George Strait Day, too!! :bash: (Unless it's Randy Travis Day, duh.)

Comment

Ok, you all are clearly wrong. WRONG I say.

George Strait said you look so good in LOVE. Not blue. Blue shirts are not acceptable. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                                          Never mind...just never mind.

I guess the Mad Hatter gave up.

Why cant anyone just have a little fun? Just cause were crazy doesnt mean were stupid....
                                          Originally posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair)
                                          Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X