This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you know Pirates???

I speak perfect english you just leave me alone. If you do that rep thing i really dont care about that so have fun!!!

Comment

Okay guys, let's not pick on the new kid too much!
      Originally posted by AleinBEEN View Post
      I speak perfect english you just leave me alone. If you do that rep thing i really dont care about that so have fun!!!
      I am sure that you can SPEAK English just fine. It is just that here at MiceChat, we encourage people to use proper grammar. When you don't, it makes some posts difficult to read. Most people on this section of the site don't respond well to posts that are mostly illegible. For example, writing 'people' instead of 'ppl' is MUCH better and people will respond to your posts much better.

Mmmmkay? Can we all move on?
      �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Do you know Pirates???

It is not the sweety thing it your age because even though VMK is an any age game your to OLD and it freaks kid out just to let you know i chated with my friends there qitting because of over aged players. Now that there are afenders out there we just dont know who to trust and i dont mean to be mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadako View Post
          That's never happened to me in the Magic Kingdom. I feel robbed! I want a refund! :verymad:
          Patience grasshopper. You forget that DL Is about to launch the year of a million churros.
          Growing older is manditory
          Growing up is however, optional

Comment

It is not the sweety thing it your age because even though VMK is an any age game your to OLD and it freaks kid out just to let you know i chated with my friends there qitting because of over aged players. Now that there are afenders out there we just dont know who to trust and i dont mean to be mean.
            Okay see what I mean? There is no punctuation in this post and I had to read it three times to get at all what it said.

This isn't the VMK section, MOST people over here don't play VMK. If you are looking for people who play VMK and are more similar to your interests, you might want to try the VMK section of MiceChat.
            �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Ummmmm......ok?
              sigpic

Comment

????????? Can someone please translate this for us? I put it into Babblefish and it crashed the site.

Comment

And maybe some of us OLD people on MC are freaked out by posters that are too young--at least the ones that act way younger than their age.
                  Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

Who in here said/did anything to freak anyone out?
                    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Haha very funny...............................not just one thing im going to stick with the rest of my life ADULDS CAN BE IDIOTS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by frecky View Post
                        That's what we're wondering about....
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by disneytim View Post
                          And maybe some of us OLD people on MC are freaked out by posters that are too young--at least the ones that act way younger than their age.
                          you should not even play vmk!!! To old

Comment

Haha very funny...............................not just one thing im going to stick with the rest of my life ADULDS CAN BE IDIOTS!!!
                            First, what is an aduld? Im gonna guess its ADULT.
                            Second, you too will be an adult one day dear.
                            "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by frecky View Post
                              :bang:

:bash:

:mob:

Ok . . . I'm done freaking out.

Carry on.

Comment

I don't.

Comment

I thought the kid was leaving?

Comment

Yea, VMK is kinda overrated. Nowadays I hang in the back of the park with the cool kids where we spend our time worshipping the Almighty Shed. Some of us are even blessed enough to receive a Turkey Leg from Our Saviour!

You should totally join us!
                                    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

Originally posted by OogieBoogie
                                      I thought the kid was leaving?
                                      Apparently not.

So much for the grand attempt at a YAGE.

sigpic

Comment

Um, yeah, Tim doesn't play VMK. Not everyone in the world or on the internet plays VMK. If you want to talk about VMK you should go here: http://www.micechat.com/forums/vmk.php

EVERYONE there plays VMK.

For the record, this behavior is why my daughter is not allowed to play VMK anymore. I feel it is a bad influence on her.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                                        Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Comment

Originally posted by Demigod View Post
                                          Apparently not.

So much for the grand attempt at a YAGE.

Apparently we all thought happy thoughts / prayed to the allmighty shed.. the kid is gone.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X