Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi i need to tell you guys somthing!!!

I am on the verge of an emotional breakdownmy ex)boyfriend got beaten by his father because of somthing that was put on his myspace,that he did not write.His father beat him with a coffie mug and when that broke he beat him with his hand until that broke.(he shoded me the bruises they were horrible)The police in our town watch myspace because of things that happen because of that site in the past.His dad is going to jail for ten years because the police called the house because of what was writen.Justin had a friend create a myspace for him and that was the only person that knew his password.Because of this he is now moving to wiscoin going to whs high,were they have metal detectors their.The worst part of it is from there he might be going to virgina to live in a group home.The police took away his computer and now are going to take away his new puppy when he goes to the group home.Justin says the worst part of it is leaving his friends and his puppy.I feel so bad for him.Anyone know any ways I can give him support?I asked my mom if we could buy his puppy because he is selling for a thousand dollers and she said no.But Justin and all my friends both agree we would rather have his dog in safe hands of someone we know than someone we do not know.I am not supposed to tell anyone,he would not let me tell my mom but i had to because I was so upset.But I will not tell anyone at my high shcool because students other than his friends arnt supposed to know.I made my mom swear by her grave and she said she would take the secret to her grave.But justin did not say I was not allowed to type this on the computer.
    Sorry about the grammer,I am to upset and worried about my friend to care.

Re: hi i need to tell you guys somthing!!!

Plz read this is very important and I am very upset and when I am upset talking to other people help!!!

Comment

Just be there for him, be supportive. If his Dad was arrested for domestic violence assault, that's great. It is too early to say/know that he will be going away for 10 years.

Do your best to be his friend, but also keep good boundaries so you don't get sucked in. It's good to care, it is not okay to get so wrapped up in it that you're not taking care of yourself.

Comment

I have been crying since I got home I could not even run at the track,when running makes me feel better.

Comment

ok thanks for the advice!!!

Comment

icedtears, I'm very sorry. That is so horrible! That poor kid!

You asked what you can do for him, I say just be there for him. Stay in touch with him and let him know he has a friend. As for his puppy, that's a lot of money. I know you want to see the puppy in safe hands. So can he give it away? I mean if they are going to take it from him anyway, why sell it?

You're a good person to care so much for this young man. :squeeze:

Comment

I dont know why they are selling it,but he said they were I said i would ask my mom if we could take it and he said well you better have a thousand dollers.

in a way the after effect of what happened (when were discusing it as friends with other friends after he told me)was funny because my ex would say something that was sad and then turn into a joke that made us laugh.

Comment

First, breathe. This is upsetting, to be sure, but this is all happening to him more than it is to you. Remember that, and try to calm down. And pray. For him, for his family, for yourself. Pray that God gives you and him the strength to weather this storm. Don't worry so much about the details. If he's better off being taken care of elsewhere, then just pray that he stays safe and protected. You'll be all right, sweetie, and so will he. Remember not to give up.

Comment

I will be there for him,I would like to talk to him about a little more,but I dont want to upset him,if I do talk to him it wont be about his dog because that will really make him cry.

Comment

Well if I look on the bright side my sister is coming home from Collage tonight ya for the weekend and tuesday.I dont want to tell her what happened because i told justin I would not tell anyone but does it matter if I tell her? I allready told my mom because I needed someone to talk too,and ask for advice on supporting him.

Comment

I dont know why he never called me but called on of his frienemies.A frienimes is someone who is friend,but likes to play pranks on someone.they still talk to each other,but when I when I heard about what he was rumored to have put on his myspace,I nearly broke down crying in math class,and I was like he would not do that.He knows that our town watches myspace.

Comment

Originally posted by icedtears View Post
                        Well if I look on the bright side my sister is coming home from Collage tonight ya for the weekend and tuesday.I dont want to tell her what happened because i told justin I would not tell anyone but does it matter if I tell her? I allready told my mom because I needed someone to talk too,and ask for advice on supporting him.
                        Does your sister really need to know all of this? I doubt she wanted to come home to listen to drama. Besides, you promised Justin you wouldn't tell anyone, and you've already broken that promise by telling your mom (with an understandable reason, but it's still a broken promise). Don't make it worse by telling your sister as well. If you do that, you might as well tell the whole town.

Comment

The whole town watches MySpace? Even the mayor?

What was it that was supposedly said on this MySpace page that was so terrible?

Comment

From the title of the thread I was expecting the post to say "Guess who's wife is pregnant? We should all congradulate him."
                            Growing older is manditory
                            Growing up is however, optional

Comment

ok i wont tell her then thanks.

Comment

I wont tell her then thanks!!!sorry about the double saying,i did not relize when the page filled up with stuff it went to page 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Janie View Post
                                  The whole town watches MySpace? Even the mayor?

What was it that was supposedly said on this MySpace page that was so terrible?
                                  good question Janie. what was said on my space?

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                                    good question Janie. what was said on my space?
                                    Strap in kids.

Comment

help me pray,can you guys do that,pray that he does not have to move to virgina and atleast move to wiscoson which is in the same state I live in.

Comment

I'm not doing anything more till we hear the scoop, or better yet, copy the content here so we can see what all the fuss is about.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X