Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Total Bull****

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    OH PEOPLE PLEASE! MOVE ON!

    The mods are like parents; they can take away priveledges, and do things we may find unfair or illogical. It is not their job to answer to you.

    And grow up! What difference does it make? Ok, so a thread was closed; move on.












    Comment


    • #22
      Their actions discriminated against one thread and not another. And if the moderators are like "parents" then what, everyone else are "children"?

      As pussnboots said in the original thread "Silly me, I was thinking this was a message board used by sensible adults."

      I see he was quite wrong.

      Comment


      • #23
        The soundtrack I posted (disneyland remix) was far more salacious than any of the other stuff and no one even reacted. yawns at this thread.
        "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

        [FONT=Arial Narrow]

        Comment


        • #24
          Originally posted by Cousin Orville
          The soundtrack I posted (disneyland remix) was far more salacious than any of the other stuff and no one even reacted. yawns at this thread.
          Hmmm I'd like to hear it. You've probably made a good point.

          Comment


          • #25
            Adventurer, at the risk of continuing this thread, which has already outlived its usefulness: Get over it. This is not a battle worth fighting.

            Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...


            Comment


            • #26
              One was a link with a warning.

              The other was in your face.

              I'm no prude. In fact, I saved both pictures to my hard drive.

              BUT
              ...

              there are minors here.

              Let's us adults behave like adults.
              "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
              -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-


              When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

              Comment


              • #27
                ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ ...................
                "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-


                When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

                Comment


                • #28
                  Night Tom-boy

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    "You got to know when to hold 'em...
                    know when to fold 'em...
                    Know when to walk away...
                    Know when to run..."
                    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-


                    When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Okay, here we go. When I posted that thing in the DLP forum I wasn't thinking. I saw it on a different forum, it was a picture that was going around the Internet, I figured "hey, it's not like you can see his thingie" and subconsciously assumed this message board was used by mature people who frequently engage in mischief and levity.

                      I also thought the picture was "news" in a way, as it shocked me that this was going on at DLP, while at the same time being amused at the novelty. Unfortunately, because I posted it so casually, I'm now the pig, the pornographer, the vile one who singlehandedly ruined a perfectly good message board. My ratings speak for themselves.

                      I realise this message board is not a demography, it's privately owned etc. etc. etc. But I must say that I think it was handled like a storm in a glass of water.

                      I also think the comments about how I "tried to get around the system" are simply ridiculous. I mean, honestly, let's retrace our steps shall we.
                      1. It wasn't allowed in the DLP forum, so...
                      2. I moved it to the Litter Box, which is intended for things like this apparently. Where exactly did I go wrong? How was that a vicious, backstabbing thing to do? I actually thought I was abiding by the rules by doing that!

                      But I can whine and argue until the cows come home. A forum is, evidently, not a very good recreation of human interaction, because, well, it's paid for by people. And they get to decide who shuts up.

                      Sorry for causing the hurricane in your martini. I didn't mean to be vile, and I can honestly say I've never done anything dirty on Pirates Of The Caribbean.
                      Last edited by pussnboots; 05-17-2005, 02:24 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #31
                        Originally posted by Tom Chaney
                        One was a link with a warning.

                        The other was in your face.
                        Yes Tom, and pussnboots made a mistake when he posted it the first time in the DLP forum, so he then moved it over here as a correction (something a lazy moderator could have done) and then emulated the apparently acceptable format of the other obscene image thread; you know, the one that has been allowed to hypocritically remain in the same forum???

                        Yeah minors are here and evidently it is okay for them to look at animated orgies...
                        Last edited by Adventurer; 05-17-2005, 03:56 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #32
                          Originally posted by Adventurer
                          Yes Tom, and pussnboots made a mistake when he posted it the first time in the DLP forum, so he then moved it over here as a correction (something a lazy moderator could have done) and then emulated the apparently acceptable format of the other obscene image thread; you know, the one that has been allowed to hypocritically remain in the same forum???

                          Yeah minors are here and evidently it is okay for them to look at animated orgies...
                          So, these "unfair" people(the mods and admins) that you speak of are NOT going to be too lazy to boot you for talking so much crap about them and telling them how to do their jobs. Honestly, if you don't like the way things work on this board, then leave and don't come back! I don't mean to be rude. But, there are certainly enough people here who are perfectly happy to abide by the rules of the board and realize that in this world, whether you like it or not, there is authority...and we love our mods and admins. So, again we will take your negativity and turn it into something good and hilarious....(see Mods and Admins thread in MiceChat Lounge!!!)...and as I've warned about my girls before...be careful when messing with our mods and admins...this site may not mean a lot to you just like the "Partners" statue is cheesy and annoying to you. But, honestly, you're starting to get annoying...so, I say either put up or SHUT UP!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #33
                            Originally posted by neuhickman79
                            So, these "unfair" people(the mods and admins) that you speak of are NOT going to be too lazy to boot you for talking so much crap about them and telling them how to do their jobs. Honestly, if you don't like the way things work on this board, then leave and don't come back! I don't mean to be rude. But, there are certainly enough people here who are perfectly happy to abide by the rules of the board and realize that in this world, whether you like it or not, there is authority...and we love our mods and admins. So, again we will take your negativity and turn it into something good and hilarious....(see Mods and Admins thread in MiceChat Lounge!!!)...and as I've warned about my girls before...be careful when messing with our mods and admins...this site may not mean a lot to you just like the "Partners" statue is cheesy and annoying to you. But, honestly, you're starting to get annoying...so, I say either put up or SHUT UP!!!!

                            I realize that this is forum is privately run and moderators can take the position that they can do whatever they want without thoughtful explanation to anyone, but that certainly doesn't give anyone incentive to repspect their leadership.

                            Oh and P.S. They should be able to take criticism. If you're going to be in a position of leadership and power, it comes with the territory.

                            P.P.S. Oh yes, just visited that thread. Gee, what a surprise that you just started it (AND FOR WHAT?) and at the time of this posting it has only your thread starting post and ONE response.
                            Last edited by Adventurer; 05-17-2005, 05:35 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #34
                              Considering most people on this board are on the west coast...I highly doubt that they all wake up at 6am(actually, a bit before). So, one response at 5:55am(only about 10 mins after I originally started the thread) is actually really good. Like I said...put up or shut up. Nobody wants to hear your mouth anymore about Walt Disney being cheesy or our mods being unfair. Get over it!...and yourself while you're at it. Who made you the end all, be all of fairness in the world?

                              Comment


                              • #35
                                Originally posted by neuhickman79
                                Considering most people on this board are on the west coast...I highly doubt that they all wake up at 6am(actually, a bit before). So, one response at 5:55am(only about 10 mins after I originally started the thread) is actually really good. Like I said...put up or shut up. Nobody wants to hear your mouth anymore about Walt Disney being cheesy or our mods being unfair. Get over it!...and yourself while you're at it. Who made you the end all, be all of fairness in the world?
                                You have no right to tell me I can't express my opinion around here. I think you are the one that needs to check yourself and stop telling people to shut up. I guess on MiceChat, you must love Walt Disney and never criticise him. Funny, I've never criticised him, only a cheesy looking statue that has sprouted up like a weed in several of the parks.

                                And just what IS the purpose of your *other* thread? To stir up trouble?

                                Comment


                                • #36
                                  so, I say either put up or SHUT UP!!!!
                                  That seems to be your life motto right there... I really don't understand what you're doing on a forum. Do you even know what a forum is? People exchanging opinions, actually.

                                  Do express yours, but don't tell people to shut up and go away.

                                  Comment


                                  • #37
                                    Chat boards are not democracies, they are dictatorships.

                                    You have no rights here (including the much-misunderstood "right to free speech") that are not given by the admins/moderators, for this is private property.

                                    Therefore, if you wanted to question a moderating decision, the best way would be PM'ing a mod... not throwing a drama party. Openly questioning moderation decisions is a very stupid thing to do.
                                    "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
                                    -
                                    "We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home." - Edward R. Murrow
                                    -
                                    "It's far easier to fight for your principles than it is to live up to them." - Adelai Stephenson
                                    -
                                    Reason for the Season? Tilt of the planet's axis. Oh, you meant the holiday season? That's easy - Feast of Saturnalia. Disagree? That's nice.

                                    Comment


                                    • #38
                                      Fine. I'll cave. I got caught up as always. Here comes my long overdue getting over myself.

                                      (though I'll hunt you down if you post a "woohoo" to this one, haha)
                                      Last edited by pussnboots; 05-17-2005, 06:26 AM.

                                      Comment


                                      • #39
                                        I have an idea...why don't you just get over it! Why do you want to post this garbage anyway? Its not even funny, its really in poor taste.
                                        Well Secluded, I see all!!!


                                        Disney Paranormal Society

                                        Comment


                                        • #40
                                          So are we only supposed to post stuff that's funny or nice? Stop making me sound like a perverted pornographer already! I was just as shocked at the thing as everyone else! I made a tiny mistake, hang me already.

                                          Gaaaaah.

                                          And please stop using the term "in poor taste" because it doesn't mean anything.

                                          Comment

                                          Get Away Today Footer

                                          Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X