Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Does Everyone Hate DCA so Much?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why Does Everyone Hate DCA so Much?

    I loooooooove the look of DCA personally......My question is, WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE IT!!!??? TSM totally is just making it looook realllly U-G-L-Y!!!!
    :lol:SkItTlEs:lol:






  • #2
    Re: Why Does Everyone Hate DCA so Much?

    People are ungrateful.
    People love/like it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Why Does Everyone Hate DCA so Much?

      DCA slept with my sister. That's why I hate it.










      Wait...do I even have a sister?
      What an idiot....

      Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Why Does Everyone Hate DCA so Much?

        DCA drowns puppies, and pees on the American flag.

        But it's got some fun places to play at night
        See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Why Does Everyone Hate DCA so Much?

          I had half a chicken salad sandwhich with MY NAME ON IT, in the break room fridge, and DCA ATE IT!

          That's why I hate DCA.
















          Wait...does my break room even have a fridge?

          Hold on...does my work even have break room?
          What an idiot....

          Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Why Does Everyone Hate DCA so Much?

            Al Lutz...if he hates something, everyone else hates it...the ultimate butt kissing.

            Just like Kevin Yee, if he thinks something is "Declining by Degrees", then everyone else think it is "declining by degrees."

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Why Does Everyone Hate DCA so Much?

              One time I went to a movie with DCA, and DCA kept hogging the armrest.


              That's why I hate DCA.
              What an idiot....

              Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Why Does Everyone Hate DCA so Much?

                I don't hate DCA. Most right-minded Disneyland lovers don't, either...they just see a serious discrepancy between what's possible and what was actually created. DCA is dominated mostly by concrete and recreations of stuff we can easily see "for real" within just a few hours of the park. Disneyland, which most of us prefer, has a beautiful variety of trees, foliage, and landscaping that create a much more beautiful palette to work with. Disneyland also has significantly better ride offerings. While DCA's got a few hits, most of its attractions can't hold a candle to Pirates, the Haunted Mansion, Indy, Space Mountain, Big Thunder, and the other DL greats. Compare the gorgeous vista of the Rivers of America and New Orleans Square to the chintzy fakery of the Hollywood Backlot area and you'll see what we're talking about.

                DCA isn't bad. But that's really not enough for some of us because we know that Disney could have done much better, and every use of land is an investment. You can't simply tear something out immediately if it doesn't make people happy. You have to live with it for a while or lose money by tearing it out. DCA represents missed opportunities for a lot of us. So while it's better to have DCA as it is than to have no DCA at all, it'd be much better to have a REAL Disney park than it is to have DCA the way it currently is.

                Nothing is wrong with enjoying time spent at DCA. It's just that some of us have a harder time doing that.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Why Does Everyone Hate DCA so Much?

                  I love DCA and I'm guessing the above mentioned two write on miceage...which I do not read.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Why Does Everyone Hate DCA so Much?

                    Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
                    I love DCA and I'm guessing the above mentioned two write on miceage...which I do not read.
                    YES! High Five!!!!

                    O wait nvm.....You would break your computer......My bad.....
                    :lol:SkItTlEs:lol:





                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Why Does Everyone Hate DCA so Much?

                      DCA promised me that it wouldn't kiss and tell.

                      Two days later the entire office was calling me a theme park whore.



                      That's why I hate DCA.











                      Wait...do I even work in an office?
                      What an idiot....

                      Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Why Does Everyone Hate DCA so Much?

                        Originally posted by SkittlesMcGee943 View Post
                        I loooooooove the look of DCA personally......My question is, WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE IT!!!??? TSM totally is just making it looook realllly U-G-L-Y!!!!
                        Because Disneyland is "Where Dreams come true"
                        and DCA is "Where "imagineers" dreams go to die"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Why Does Everyone Hate DCA so Much?

                          LOL, Tui and CoasterMatt

                          I like DCA. Last time I went I had the most fun on rides in DCA. You know, the 4 really great rides out of the whole park .

                          That said, I believe DCA needs:


                          1) More immersive theming.

                          2) More great attractions (or even more pretty good ones ).

                          3) Less off-the-shelf carnival rides.


                          And I feel that way independently of what Al Lutz thinks .
                          "Happy Working Song" parody for DCA remodel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-TYESfNTP8&feature=plcp

                          Retro Rant Review of "The Hunchback of Notre Dame II" (comedy review of direct-to-video
                          Disney sequel):
                          Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/user/animagus.../1/q1j7FU8QXu0
                          Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/user/animagus.../0/sasNTMDRBLU

                          Retro Rant Review of "Home on the Range" (comedy review of Disney movie):
                          Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7mC-...feature=relmfu
                          Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoUie...feature=relmfu
                          Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3Vea...feature=relmfu


                          Visit my site: http://www.vividgroovy.com



                          Pratfall the albatross superheroine visits the Carthay Circle Theatre.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Why Does Everyone Hate DCA so Much?

                            Originally posted by InnerSpace View Post
                            Al Lutz...if he hates something, everyone else hates it...the ultimate butt kissing.

                            Just like Kevin Yee, if he thinks something is "Declining by Degrees", then everyone else think it is "declining by degrees."
                            You seem like you hate MiceAge/MiceChat. Question for you, why do you still post in here if it makes you sooo unhappy?

                            Do I like their columns? Yes but I don't necessarily agree with everything they say. It's their opinion and you are welcome to disagree with it, I don't think there is anyone on this site that agrees with everything another says. Seems to me like you get so bothered that people don't like certain things going on at the Resort. Why? Unless...Nevermind.

                            Back on topic, I don't HATE it, but I can see where it needs better theming as it doesn't flow as well as Disneyland does.
                            -Jack :geek:
                            Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Why Does Everyone Hate DCA so Much?

                              DCA broke up the Beatles.







                              That's why I hate DCA.
                              What an idiot....

                              Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: Why Does Everyone Hate DCA so Much?

                                Originally posted by Tui View Post
                                DCA broke up the Beatles.

                                That's why I hate DCA.
                                Didn't DCA drunk dial you with all these confessions?
                                -Jack :geek:
                                Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: Why Does Everyone Hate DCA so Much?

                                  tui-----PLEASE MAKE YOUR POINT.............Im just sayin!

                                  DCA is more thrilly......If you know what I mean......Screamin'------MALIBOOMER------TOT-------Think about it tht way..........
                                  :lol:SkItTlEs:lol:





                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: Why Does Everyone Hate DCA so Much?

                                    Originally posted by hollywood1939 View Post
                                    Didn't DCA drunk dial you with all these confessions?

                                    I told DCA it had a drinking problem and punched me and puked on my shoes.



                                    That's why I hate DCA.
                                    What an idiot....

                                    Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Re: Why Does Everyone Hate DCA so Much?

                                      Originally posted by Tui View Post
                                      I told DCA it had a drinking problem and punched me and puked on my shoes.



                                      That's why I hate the DCA.
                                      Punched you? That doesn't sound like DCA.
                                      -Jack :geek:
                                      Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Re: Why Does Everyone Hate DCA so Much?

                                        Originally posted by SkittlesMcGee943 View Post
                                        tui-----PLEASE MAKE YOUR POINT.............Im just sayin!

                                        DCA is more thrilly......If you know what I mean......Screamin'------MALIBOOMER------TOT-------Think about it tht way..........
                                        I've made several points!

                                        Originally posted by Tui View Post
                                        DCA slept with my sister. That's why I hate it.










                                        Wait...do I even have a sister?
                                        Originally posted by Tui View Post
                                        I had half a chicken salad sandwhich with MY NAME ON IT, in the break room fridge, and DCA ATE IT!

                                        That's why I hate DCA.
















                                        Wait...does my break room even have a fridge?

                                        Hold on...does my work even have break room?
                                        Originally posted by Tui View Post
                                        One time I went to a movie with DCA, and DCA kept hogging the armrest.


                                        That's why I hate DCA.
                                        Originally posted by Tui View Post
                                        DCA promised me that it wouldn't kiss and tell.

                                        Two days later the entire office was calling me a theme park whore.



                                        That's why I hate DCA.











                                        Wait...do I even work in an office?
                                        Originally posted by Tui View Post
                                        DCA broke up the Beatles.







                                        That's why I hate DCA.
                                        Originally posted by Tui View Post
                                        I told DCA it had a drinking problem and punched me and puked on my shoes.



                                        That's why I hate DCA.

                                        See?
                                        What an idiot....

                                        Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

                                        Comment

                                        Get Away Today Footer

                                        Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X