• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigThunder
    replied
    Re: Tired of all the fix DCA Threads?

Originally posted by DCAFTW View Post
    ...and how is constantly reiterating the same negative viewpoints over and over again contributing anything of value? Especially when it's mostly you, MasterGracey, DarkBeer and a handful of others that are spewing forth the same handful of opinions over and over again, every time you get the opportunity. We passed constructive criticism a long time ago, and now we are simply beating a dead horse.

LEAVE THE HORSE ALONE!
    ...And a similar list of names could be compiled of those who consistently defend the mediocre, calling all criticism negative, anti-Disney and whiny while at the same time offering no better ideas of their own.

If I must choose between the DOMs and the complainers, I'll take the complainers every time.

Leave a comment:

• DCAFTW
    replied

Originally posted by PirateMickey View Post
    ^^^^^

Yep, some people aren't happy unless they are complaining about something.

Complaining about something that hasn't happened yet.

Makes sense to me... :blink:
    Unfortunately, this is the most reasonable thing that has been posted on this board in a week.

Pity.

Leave a comment:

• DCAFTW
    replied

Originally posted by PragmaticIdealist View Post
    I'm, personally, tired of all the threads and postings about other MiceChat users and not about Disneyland, itself.

Perhaps, this thread belongs in the Lounge. In fact, all the people who like to complain about complainers may want to congregate there so you can complain as much as you like. You're clearly not contributing anything of value to discussions that are about Disneyland.
    ...and how is constantly reiterating the same negative viewpoints over and over again contributing anything of value? Especially when it's mostly you, MasterGracey, DarkBeer and a handful of others that are spewing forth the same handful of opinions over and over again, every time you get the opportunity. We passed constructive criticism a long time ago, and now we are simply beating a dead horse.

LEAVE THE HORSE ALONE!

Leave a comment:

• MarenBoBarren
    replied

It just seems like half the threads on the front board are always about things that are wrong with DCA....

it just bugs me sometimes....i dunno

Leave a comment:

• penguinsoda
    replied

Originally posted by Disneytwins View Post
    I agree. DCA is part of Disneyland. BTW... isn't this thread kinda hypocritical? I mean, you started this thread about DCA.
    And not to call the kettle black... but how many threads have you (Techskip) started about the Jungle Cruise?

Moderator Warning:

As was already mentioned, its the nature of message boards that when there is something new and potientially exciting to talk about and discuss, everyone (almost) will jump on the band wagon and talk about it.

Its what we are!!! We are a way for people who have a common interest to share ideas and toughts!!! Without all the chatter and interaction among our members, it would be a dull, boring, static place around here!

That being said, a couple of things come to mind..... negativity breeds negativity, and if you can't be part of the solution, don't be part of the problem. Every so often we have these types of threads come up, the very nature of which is negative because their purpose is to point out something that someone feels is wrong or over done. And I'm sure most if not all of you who have been around remember that these types of threads only cause bad feelings among some of the members, turn into mud slinging sessions, and end up....... in the litterbox. (Just a reminder at this point)

We pride ourself on being an open board, where everyone is entitled to voice an opinion, providing they show respect for the other members. Freedom of speech is just as important on a message board like this, and if someone wants to start 10 threads devoted to the happenings at DCA, then go for it. (*Duplicate threads or multiple threads covering the exact same topic may be merged however*)

Just like they have the right to start the thread, you have the right (and the ability) to NOT read it if it doesn't interest you. We're a big site. We have lots of different forums on lots of different topics from entertainment to games. Venture out! Expand your horizions!!! Its a big world out there in MiceChat land with lots of places to exlpore!!!!
    Last edited by penguinsoda; 10-23-2007, 06:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• pianoman13
    replied

Originally posted by Pressler69 View Post
    DCA sucks.
    I think i'll post a thread to fix this problem

Leave a comment:

• pianoman13
    replied

Originally posted by animagusurreal View Post
    MUFASA says:

"But you see, Pianoman, we are all connected in the great circle of complaining "
    )you made me get that get stuck in my head-it also reminds me of "The Land before Time"(there was some sort of Circle theme there with a song)

Leave a comment:

• Disneytwins
    replied

I agree. DCA is part of Disneyland. BTW... isn't this thread kinda hypocritical? I mean, you started this thread about DCA.

Leave a comment:

• JeffYardDog
    replied

I'm, personally, tired of all the threads and postings about other MiceChat users and not about Disneyland, itself.

Perhaps, this thread belongs in the Lounge. In fact, all the people who like to complain about complainers may want to congregate there so you can complain as much as you like. You're clearly not contributing anything of value to discussions that are about Disneyland.
    Personally, I'm tired of complainers complaining about complainers of complaining.

I'm also getting very confused trying to keep up ...

Leave a comment:

• animagusurreal
    replied

MUFASA says:

"But you see, Pianoman, we are all connected in the great circle of complaining "

Leave a comment:

• pianoman13
    replied

whatever, just don't read them! and stop complaining(it's just all becoming a circle of complaining, including me...sorry)

Leave a comment:

• Pressler69
    replied

DCA sucks.

Leave a comment:

• JeffYardDog
    replied

Is complaining about people who complain about complainers OK ?

I'm getting soo confused ...

Leave a comment:

• PirateMickey
    replied

No really...

How can we???

LOL

Leave a comment:

• PirateMickey
    replied

Originally posted by hockeyguy3 View Post
    Its not a big deal, remember all of the Nemo threads earlier this summer?

How can we forget...

Leave a comment:

• PirateMickey
    replied

Originally posted by Jazzman View Post
    I was tired of them five years ago.

And probably will be five years from now too!

(I know I will)

:roll:

Leave a comment:

• PirateMickey
    replied

You're clearly not contributing anything of value to discussions that are about Disneyland.

I thought the complaining of the complainers was about DCA complaints???

:lmao:

Leave a comment:

• hockeyguy3
    replied

Its not a big deal, remember all of the Nemo threads earlier this summer?

Leave a comment:

• PragmaticIdealist
    replied

Originally posted by PirateMickey View Post
    ^^^^^

Someone have a nerve struck???

:lol:
    Don't I have a point?

Leave a comment:

• PirateMickey
    replied