Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Needs to Be Done to Main Street, U.S.A. as Part of the D.C.A. Remodeling?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What Needs to Be Done to Main Street, U.S.A. as Part of the D.C.A. Remodeling?

Originally posted by GrouchyRob View Post
    This thread in way cool!

For the plural DOM

Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (D.O.M.S.)
    This position is getting me a little tight.

Comment

• Re: What Needs to Be Done to Main Street, U.S.A. as Part of the D.C.A. Remodeling?

Originally posted by composerboy View Post
      While I think it's unfair to pin the whole ghettoization of this thread on me alone, I do apologize to those that I have offended, including, but not limited to: PragmaticIdealist, SteveDeGaetano, BigThunder and Circarama. On with the discussion elsewhere about what really matters: Disneyland and it's future.
      I've read this thread all the way through and haven't felt compelled to post until now (as the idea of changing Disneyland to better accommodate DCA is too absurd for comment, in my opinion) but as to your post I have to say, don't apologize. Seriously, if people can't take a simple little word like a-hole, and have such thin skins that they get offended at the mere sight of it, then the problem is not yours or even with you. For whatever reason, some people on these boards have the idea that the world is some sterile, shiny happyland where nothing bad ever happens or gets said and they get all huffy and pout when it does. Too bad for them. The phrase "Deal with it" comes to mind.

So really, don't apologize. It's not your fault. A good general rule for life is; if you don't want to be called an a-hole then don't act like one, as it is rarely the person who does the calling who is the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzman View Post
        Too bad for them. The phrase "Deal with it" comes to mind.
        So really, don't apologize. It's not your fault. A good general rule for life is; if you don't want to be called an a-hole then don't act like one, as it is rarely the person who does the calling who is the problem.
        Actually, too bad for you. If you habitually use foul language on this board, you won't just be kicked off, but so will your IP address. Then you'll have to go and cuss on someone else's board.

Personal attacks won't be tolerated around here.

Period.
        Charlie :wave:
        MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Originally posted by Circarama View Post
          Actually, too bad for you. If you habitually use foul language on this board, you won't just be kicked off, but so will your IP address. Then you'll have to go and cuss on someone else's board.

Personal attacks won't be tolerated around here.

Period.
          Well, I've been around since the beginning and will probably be around until the end, so I'm not too worried. But thanks for the lecture. I'll keep that in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzman View Post
            Well, I've been around since the beginning
            Which means you should already know the rules.

Originally posted by Jazzman
            But thanks for the lecture. I'll keep that in mind.
            Anytime.
            MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Ciao.

Comment

Originally posted by tbminnie View Post
                And maybe all the pompus a$$holes that would actually use that term should leave the board.
                Um, what makes you think I was talking about you? I don't know you, I don't know your opinions (other than that you think I'm a pompous a$$hole). But I will say that being called a 'DoM' would never bother me because its not true. I've never defended mediocrity in my life and certainly never on these boards. I disagree and debate often, but I always defend quality. Call me an a$$hole or whatever you like, I'm not the one trying to avoid honest debate. You got something meaningful to say? Something that actually contributes to the discussion? Bring it.

Oh, and you spelled 'pompous' wrong.
                Last edited by BigThunder; 11-02-2007, 09:33 PM.
                Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

Comment

Wow... Fun thread.
                  The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Comment

Originally posted by BassBone View Post
                    Wow... Fun thread.
                    Dang. I miss all the fun when I forget to visit the litterbox for a week or two.

Comment

Originally posted by localdisnyfan View Post
                      Dang. I miss all the fun when I forget to visit the litterbox for a week or two.
                      Yah, once you scoop the turds out of the way it's not too bad down here!)
                      MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Originally posted by Circarama View Post
                        Yah, once you scoop the turds out of the way it's not too bad down here!)
                        Yup! THis place is:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X