Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Needs to Be Done to Main Street, U.S.A. as Part of the D.C.A. Remodeling?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aashee
    replied
    Re: What Needs to Be Done to Main Street, U.S.A. as Part of the D.C.A. Remodeling?

Originally posted by Circarama View Post
    Yah, once you scoop the turds out of the way it's not too bad down here!)
    Yup! THis place is:

Leave a comment:

• Circarama
    replied
    Re: What Needs to Be Done to Main Street, U.S.A. as Part of the D.C.A. Remodeling?

Originally posted by localdisnyfan View Post
    Dang. I miss all the fun when I forget to visit the litterbox for a week or two.
    Yah, once you scoop the turds out of the way it's not too bad down here!)

Leave a comment:

• Mac Daddy
    replied

Originally posted by BassBone View Post
    Wow... Fun thread.
    Dang. I miss all the fun when I forget to visit the litterbox for a week or two.

Leave a comment:

• BassBone
    replied

Wow... Fun thread.

Leave a comment:

• BigThunder
    replied

Originally posted by tbminnie View Post
    And maybe all the pompus a$$holes that would actually use that term should leave the board.
    Um, what makes you think I was talking about you? I don't know you, I don't know your opinions (other than that you think I'm a pompous a$$hole). But I will say that being called a 'DoM' would never bother me because its not true. I've never defended mediocrity in my life and certainly never on these boards. I disagree and debate often, but I always defend quality. Call me an a$$hole or whatever you like, I'm not the one trying to avoid honest debate. You got something meaningful to say? Something that actually contributes to the discussion? Bring it.

Oh, and you spelled 'pompous' wrong.
    Last edited by BigThunder; 11-02-2007, 09:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jazzman
    replied

Ciao.

Leave a comment:

• Circarama
    replied

Originally posted by Jazzman View Post
    Well, I've been around since the beginning
    Which means you should already know the rules.

Originally posted by Jazzman
    But thanks for the lecture. I'll keep that in mind.
    Anytime.

Leave a comment:

• Jazzman
    replied

Originally posted by Circarama View Post
    Actually, too bad for you. If you habitually use foul language on this board, you won't just be kicked off, but so will your IP address. Then you'll have to go and cuss on someone else's board.

Personal attacks won't be tolerated around here.

Period.
    Well, I've been around since the beginning and will probably be around until the end, so I'm not too worried. But thanks for the lecture. I'll keep that in mind.

Leave a comment:

• Circarama
    replied

Originally posted by Jazzman View Post
    Too bad for them. The phrase "Deal with it" comes to mind.
    So really, don't apologize. It's not your fault. A good general rule for life is; if you don't want to be called an a-hole then don't act like one, as it is rarely the person who does the calling who is the problem.
    Actually, too bad for you. If you habitually use foul language on this board, you won't just be kicked off, but so will your IP address. Then you'll have to go and cuss on someone else's board.

Personal attacks won't be tolerated around here.

Period.

Leave a comment:

• Jazzman
    replied

Originally posted by composerboy View Post
    While I think it's unfair to pin the whole ghettoization of this thread on me alone, I do apologize to those that I have offended, including, but not limited to: PragmaticIdealist, SteveDeGaetano, BigThunder and Circarama. On with the discussion elsewhere about what really matters: Disneyland and it's future.
    I've read this thread all the way through and haven't felt compelled to post until now (as the idea of changing Disneyland to better accommodate DCA is too absurd for comment, in my opinion) but as to your post I have to say, don't apologize. Seriously, if people can't take a simple little word like a-hole, and have such thin skins that they get offended at the mere sight of it, then the problem is not yours or even with you. For whatever reason, some people on these boards have the idea that the world is some sterile, shiny happyland where nothing bad ever happens or gets said and they get all huffy and pout when it does. Too bad for them. The phrase "Deal with it" comes to mind.

So really, don't apologize. It's not your fault. A good general rule for life is; if you don't want to be called an a-hole then don't act like one, as it is rarely the person who does the calling who is the problem.

Leave a comment:

• aashee
    replied

Originally posted by GrouchyRob View Post
    This thread in way cool!

For the plural DOM

Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (D.O.M.S.)
    This position is getting me a little tight.

Leave a comment:

• GrouchyRob
    replied

This thread in way cool!

For the plural DOM

Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (D.O.M.S.)

Leave a comment:

• Goofy Daddy
    replied

Hilarious Steve!

Indiana Jones and DOM of DOOM!!! That will be the ride refurb for 2008, let's start the rumor here.

Don't worry about it tbminnie! It's the litter box, derogitory coments are practically required here.

Leave a comment:

• aashee
    replied

Dom, dom dom dom ....DOM!

What a drag....net.

Leave a comment:

• Steve DeGaetano
    replied

He started it! LOL

But seriously,
    Would you like to be called a DOM becaue you don't agree something sucks? You don't think that is a derrogatory term used by the people on this board who think they are better than the average poster?
    Wonder what these guys think of the term:

Leave a comment:

• Goofy Daddy
    replied

Originally posted by aashee View Post
    True to litter box form, this thread is getting ugly!
    As ugly as Donald Duck on a meth binge!

Leave a comment:

• tbminnie
    replied

Originally posted by Goofy Daddy View Post
    Or maybe equally pompus jacka$$es who think they can decide who deserves to be on the boards or not should follow suit.
    He started it! LOL

But seriously,
    Would you like to be called a DOM becaue you don't agree something sucks? You don't think that is a derrogatory term used by the people on this board who think they are better than the average poster? Every time I have seen it thus far it has been used to avoid a debate against some good points. You don't agree with me, well you are a DOM and your opinion doesn't count. At the beginning of this thread, you did not agree with the original poster. If he just dismissed your comments as another "DOM" who doesn't "get it", that wouldn't annoy you? What AL did with that label was more polarizing to this board than the victory of Aristide in Haiti.
    Last edited by tbminnie; 11-02-2007, 10:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• aashee
    replied

True to litter box form, this thread is getting ugly!

Leave a comment:

• Goofy Daddy
    replied

And maybe all the pompus a$$holes that would actually use that term should leave the board.
    Or maybe equally pompus jacka$$es who think they can decide who deserves to be on the boards or not should follow suit.

Leave a comment:

• tbminnie
    replied

Originally posted by BigThunder View Post
    Funny also that whenever Prag starts or participates in a thread to any degree, you can always count on the DoMs to show up and crash the party. Perhaps they should have their own club.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X