Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNVERIFIED, SOURCE UNKNOWN ticket price increase 2/11/18 (Sunday)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNVERIFIED, SOURCE UNKNOWN ticket price increase 2/11/18 (Sunday)

Originally posted by Greg Lee View Post

I don't know of any car you can use 4 or 5 payments worth to buy, especially when you have civics and corollas costing $169/month. That is 1/7th the cost of a Deluxe pass. If you can't afford that, there's an issue. A $2000 car (instead) will end up costing WAY more in the long run with repair bills than $169 for new with a 2-3 year dealer service package that you pay nothing for and full warranty. Simple Math.
    Clearly economics wasn't your strong point. I bought a 10 year old Honda Civic with 120k miles on it but in decent shape and and drove it for 10 years and put another 180k miles on it. I paid $2500 for the car and when I sold it I got $1200 for it. Only money I put into it was regular maintenance and tires. So not counting insurance, gas and registration, we are talking about $12-15 per month was the cost of driving that car. Most people spend more than that per month on Starbucks.

Originally posted by Whipland View Post

Clearly economics wasn't your strong point. I bought a 10 year old Honda Civic with 120k miles on it but in decent shape and and drove it for 10 years and put another 180k miles on it. I paid $2500 for the car and when I sold it I got $1200 for it. Only money I put into it was regular maintenance and tires. So not counting insurance, gas and registration, we are talking about $12-15 per month was the cost of driving that car. Most people spend more than that per month on Starbucks.
    terrible moderation always siding with the antagonists.
    Last edited by Greg Lee; 02-14-2018, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X