Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matt's 40th Birthday Disneyland Trip. Club 33, Napa Rose, and Adventureland Suite!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt's 40th Birthday Disneyland Trip. Club 33, Napa Rose, and Adventureland Suite!!!

Originally posted by PhotoMatt
    I know the OP can handle the issues in his own thread. That being said, I would like to take this opportunity to remind members of a few things simply because I don't want the trip report to be a debate on topics unrelated to Disney.

If you don't like something, you don't need to comment on it. You are free to live your life however you want to, but you are not free to criticize others.

I get constant complaints from many members regarding the lack of people posting trip reports. Well, I can understand why they don't. We don't need self-appointed nannies giving their opinion on what is right or wrong. It serves no purpose, and most of the time it chases people away.

If everyone would mind their own business the world would be a far better place.

Thank you.
    Maybe if the OP elected to omit the photo of him breaking the law (speeding, just shy of 90mph) with children in the vehicle, there wouldn't be an issue? For those people that commented on it, it didn't break the rules here, as their post (and mine) pertained to the content posted in the first post.

I'm sure I'll get banned or points, or whatever...
Working...
X