Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebecca Campbell = The Future of DLR

Okay, I'm now getting really scared. This is how scandals get started. They're not based on truth but too many people (here) would take it as far as they can to ruin someone's life and career. This sort of vicious, angry destructive behaviour is something I want no part of. So I'm officially ending my time with micechat. Life's too short and this isn't worth it.
    Last edited by Natalie Price; 12-16-2019, 08:21 PM.

I feel like this thread serves as an example of why less and less people are participating on MiceChat. There’s other communities that are much more friendly and active.

I mostly just lurked here but I’ll also not be returning. There’s so much being added to DLR, yet “Cheapie Chapek” and an unnoticeable cutback to Christmas decor are all you guys want to talk about.

We all love Disneyland, but you guys take it too seriously lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Natalie Price View Post
      Okay, I'm now getting really scared. This is how scandals get started. They're not based on truth but too many people (here) would take it as far as they can to ruin someone's life and career. This sort of vicious, angry destructive behaviour is something I want no part of. So I'm officially ending my time with micechat. Life's too short and this isn't worth it.
      Farewell to thee.
      Last edited by Zorro; 12-16-2019, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Natalie Price View Post
        Originally posted by Zorro View Post
        Farewell to thee.
        Farewell? "Until your return" may be more appropriate, considering this is her second YAGE on the forum. Meanwhile, one can be assured that her years-long mockery of APers will continue in the comments section of MiceChat Updates.
        "Disneyland is often called a magic kingdom because
        it combines fantasy and history, adventure and learning,
        together with every variety of recreation and fun,
        designed to appeal to everyone."

- Walt Disney

"Disneyland is all about turning movies into rides."
        - Michael Eisner

"It's very symbiotic."
        - Bob Chapek

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wiggins View Post

Farewell? "Until your return" may be more appropriate, considering this is her second YAGE on the forum. Meanwhile, one can be assured that her years-long mockery of APers will continue in the comments section of MiceChat Updates.
          Sort of like Frank Sinatra and his farewell tours?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X