Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which effects on Rise of the R. will break down & be infrequently or never repaired?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which effects on Rise of the R. will break down & be infrequently or never repaired?

You tell us. Are you wanting this ride to break already? Is this the start of another "anti-Chapek" thread? Where are you going with this?
    "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Originally posted by jcruise86 View Post

I don't want any part of it to malfunction. I want it to entertain as many guests as possible. Weird question. Maybe get help?
    Me too. Just seems like your thread is to excite the anti-Chapek crowd and the DL has been cheapened crowd. My prediction is nothing will break down and if it does, they will fix it right away.

What help are you suggesting?
    "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
    Working...
    X