Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana Jones: Then and Now

Originally posted by ajburk97 View Post

There's also usually some link to a forum post from 10 years ago. Or a weird reference that's only loosely related.

Or a "this is par for the course for Disney's apologists that dates back to Al Lutz on Usenet" type comment meant to belittle and disregard the differing opinion while also comparing his commentary to that of Al Lutz, which is frankly laughable.

My favorite? I don't think he's been to the park in over a decade. His only exposure to the product are these forums and Micechat's photo updates- which is an incredibly unreliable and biased way to consume the product, since he's only seeing the most extreme examples of poor service/maintenance and far less of the positive.

There's a reason this forum is the laughing stock of the online fan community.
    I remember some time ago, a few years, I'm sure, that he wrote he hadn't been back to the resort since he felt incredible disappointment with Tomorrowland 1998 in the year 1998.

22 years ago.

Originally posted by ajburk97 View Post

There's also usually some link to a forum post from 10 years ago. Or a weird reference that's only loosely related.

Or a "this is par for the course for Disney's apologists that dates back to Al Lutz on Usenet" type comment meant to belittle and disregard the differing opinion while also comparing his commentary to that of Al Lutz, which is frankly laughable.

My favorite? I don't think he's been to the park in over a decade. His only exposure to the product are these forums and Micechat's photo updates- which is an incredibly unreliable and biased way to consume the product, since he's only seeing the most extreme examples of poor service/maintenance and far less of the positive.

There's a reason this forum is the laughing stock of the online fan community.
    Yep.

I came back after an extended absence to see how things were, and while there's some things that are vaguely interesting once and a while, it's a dumpster fire here for the most part.

"Rumors" are just a random person's speculation with zero to back it up. Lot's of people confused about how to reconcile nostalgia with business.

The weekly picture reports are fine, but that's about it.

Too bad.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
    Working...
    X