X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney should extend all annual passes to Dec 31 2020

Originally posted by PhotoMatt View Post

No.

The correct statement is, "I went to the park up to the second to last day, and I still have not shown any symptoms of Covid-19."

You have no way of knowing if you have been infected. It is a fact that approximately 50 percent of people who get infected never know it. Because we have such poor testing, you have no way of knowing if you have ever been infected.

During the times you went to the park up to the second to last day, you could have been infected, asymptomatic, and unknowingly infected hundreds of other people. The same could be said regarding the tens of thousands of other people who were in the parks between the date of the first infection in the US and the date that Disneyland closed.

None of this is about any one person. It's about us, and we need to do everything we can to slow the rate of infection before we reach herd immunity or develop a vaccine.

I'm sorry that you can't see this, but you need to. I say that with the utmost respect.

It's not about you. It's about us.

"And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "‚Äč This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X