Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jungle Cruise

Originally posted by Mastersarge View Post
    I think the burden of proof is on those wanting change. Why do their voices matter more than other voices? Why should everyone else bend to their discomfort? Is discomfort really that big of a deal? If we sanitize life to the point we never experience discomfort, are we even really living?
    Three of the hallmarks of institutional racism are trivializing, denying, and demanding proof of its effects. Another is the claim to equivalent victimization. Both are common expressions of white resentment.
    Last edited by Mr Wiggins; 07-04-2020, 05:12 PM.
    "Disneyland is often called a magic kingdom because
    it combines fantasy and history, adventure and learning,
    together with every variety of recreation and fun,
    designed to appeal to everyone."

- Walt Disney

"Disneyland is all about turning movies into rides."
    - Michael Eisner

"It's very symbiotic."
    - Bob Chapek

Originally posted by Mr Wiggins View Post

Three of the hallmarks of institutional racism are trivializing, denying, and demanding proof of its effects. Another is the claim to equivalent victimization. Both are common expressions of white resentment.
    Ah yes, the typical Mr. Wiggins response:

“Someone said something that challenge my own opinions. That person must be evil. How can I construct a response to prove it, and thereby not have to deal with my own discomfort that I may be wrong. Oh, we’re talking about race. This poster must be racist. Yeah, let’s go with that.”

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
    Working...
    X