Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney can use UV light to disinfect indoor air

I would be VERY interested in your qualifications for posting your medical advice. What medical school did you graduate from?

Originally posted by Patty Paulson View Post
    I would be VERY interested in your qualifications for posting your medical advice. What medical school did you graduate from?
    md6379a ... don't answer her snarky bs question. The first three posts from new member "Patty Paulson" demonstrate that she/he is here as a griefer and troll (check 'em out via the MiceChat Search Engine). She/he has been reported to the forum Admin.

Your OP is entirely legitimate, and the links are informative. Thanks for starting the thread!
    Last edited by Mr Wiggins; 07-14-2020, 06:32 PM.
    "Disneyland is often called a magic kingdom because
    it combines fantasy and history, adventure and learning,
    together with every variety of recreation and fun,
    designed to appeal to everyone."

- Walt Disney

"Disneyland is all about turning movies into rides."
    - Michael Eisner

"It's very symbiotic."
    - Bob Chapek

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Paulson View Post
      Troll much?

I would like to know your qualifications for having access to a computer or any other means of communication.
      “Not the least hard thing to bear when they go from us, these quiet friends, is that they carry away with them
      so many years of our own lives.”

DL Trips: '58, '59, '61, '65, '66, '67, '68x2, '69x2, '70x2, '71x2, '73x2, '74x2, '75x2, '76x2, '77, '78,x2, '79x2, '80x2, '81, '82, '83, '88, '89x3, '90x2, '91, '93, '94, '95x2, '96, '97, '98x4, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07x2, '08, '09x2, '10, '11, '13
      WDW Trips: '81
      EPCOT Trips: '93
      Tokyo DL Trips: '86

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X