Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have pictures of the parking structure under Down Town Disney?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Does anyone have pictures of the parking structure under Down Town Disney?

    Unfortunately, this searchable thread will be a great service to someone who is trying to breach security or more.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Captain Quantum View Post
    Unfortunately, this searchable thread will be a great service to someone who is trying to breach security or more.
    Yea thats exactly how I felt when the OP asked about this? Who in their "right mind" would even think let alone care where these underground parking structures are. I mean come on...not even the slightest red flag?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by YeaDZNY View Post

      Yea thats exactly how I felt when the OP asked about this? Who in their "right mind" would even think let alone care where these underground parking structures are. I mean come on...not even the slightest red flag?
      Dude, I have been on this forum since 2008, I probably have photos of myself on this forum. I am not going to breach security, nor would I want to. I found it interesting how the structure was set up and the logistics of loading docks etc. You probably would rather talk about Starwars furrry sex with chewbaka, which is fine, and there are other forums for that. I was interested in backstage stuff, tunnels, underground garages etc. To each his own.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Captain Quantum View Post
        Unfortunately, this searchable thread will be a great service to someone who is trying to breach security or more.
        It’s a theme park... it’s not like they have top notch impenetrable security. This thread isn’t providing any information that a nefarious actor is gonna need.
        Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Quentin View Post

          It’s a theme park... it’s not like they have top notch impenetrable security. This thread isn’t providing any information that a nefarious actor is gonna need.
          Quentin, it's the photos. Those are not normally available.

          Comment


          • #6
            I think if we talk about Trump and Biden now, that will end this thread. . Who is going first?

            Comment


            • #7
              Hey man, I use this site as a reading and relaxing escape, I didn’t mean for it to become a source of danger and trolling. Maybe someone should delete this thread, because it could possible be used for ill will.

              I will help end it:

              Ah crap, I wrote like 4 drafts of totally incendiary non PC view from both sides, and Funny and BAD, but I have been here this long and I don’;t want to get booted. I would like to just say, maybe close the thread and delete in case some toothless conspiracy theory loving ripped flag waving (Just buy a new flag! You love America but you have a tattered 15 year old flag on your doorstep???) believer tries to do something dangerous.



              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by brian11811 View Post

                Dude, I have been on this forum since 2008, I probably have photos of myself on this forum. I am not going to breach security, nor would I want to. I found it interesting how the structure was set up and the logistics of loading docks etc. You probably would rather talk about Starwars furrry sex with chewbaka, which is fine, and there are other forums for that. I was interested in backstage stuff, tunnels, underground garages etc. To each his own.
                Wow...dont care how long you have been on this forum. If something sounds weird to me, like you clearly pointed out "You probably would rather talk about Starwars furrry sex with chewbaka, which is fine"...and yes that includes underground parking structure topics. Like you said...to each his/her own. But not going down the Alice in Wonderland Parking Garage Rabbit hole with you either...take care

                Comment

                Get Away Today Footer

                Collapse
                Working...
                X