Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland rides and things to do with a baby

With all due respect why don’t you wait until the child is older? Not very safe to bring a baby out publicly considering COVID.
    typically when I am at amusement parks and I see families bring newborns, I often consider the stupidity of said parents, unwilling to wait to til the kid is older and will probably remember the experience versus when parents bring newborns, exposing them to disease and inconveniencing others with a screaming child.

Originally posted by DaHatTrick View Post
    With all due respect why don’t you wait until the child is older? Not very safe to bring a baby out publicly considering COVID.
    typically when I am at amusement parks and I see families bring newborns, I often consider the stupidity of said parents, unwilling to wait to til the kid is older and will probably remember the experience versus when parents bring newborns, exposing them to disease and inconveniencing others with a screaming child.
    Yeah, I didn't really get anything out of a Disneyland trip until I was around 7 years old. I don't have children, but I can't imagine a baby comprehends anything while at Disneyland. Babies don't cost extra at Disneyland though.
    Brian the Pooh

Comment

Originally posted by DaHatTrick View Post
      Hopefully this thread will avoid repeating the pattern of some previous threads on this topic:

- A parent posts a question about taking a very young child to Disneyland.
      - Most MiceChatters answer with helpful advice -- but some accuse the parents of stupidity, selfishness, or worse.
      - The thread devolves into arguments about parenting, and eventually gets locked or sent to the Litter Box.

First trip with our 4 month old

First trip with our 4 month old -- Litterboxed posts

Taking a 20 month old to Disneyland

Taking a young toddler to Disneyland?

Disneyland with a 2 Year Old!

A toddler at Napa Rose?

Is 6-7 Weeks Too Young for Disneyland?

How young is too young for Disneyland?

Riding the Matterhorn with toddlers

Newborn baby 7/28/09

Joe's very first trip to Disneyland with his new baby boy!
      "Disneyland is often called a magic kingdom because
      it combines fantasy and history, adventure and learning,
      together with every variety of recreation and fun,
      designed to appeal to everyone."

- Walt Disney

"Disneyland is all about turning movies into rides."
      - Michael Eisner

"It's very symbiotic."
      - Bob Chapek

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse