Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matt's 2019, Spring Dapper Day Trip for Char's 10th Birthday with Napa Rose/Club 33!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whoever
    replied
    Originally posted by PhotoMatt View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is hilarious.

The person who starts the vast majority of the political discussion, and who is responsible for many threads being moved to the debate lounge, now complains about how MiceChat has become political.

Seriously?!?!?!?

This is fine with me, but don't expect to get away with anything in the future. This is not my choice. It's yours. Your statement, "To be honest, Mice Chat has turned VERY political lately (Libertarian here, don't bring your left or right commentary to my posts)." is your request, which I will gladly honor from now on.

I can't believe that you can't see the irony here.
    Espousing facts and rational thought over knee jerk emotional responses does not make me a -stirrer.

Leave a comment:

• PhotoMatt
    replied
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is hilarious.

The person who starts the vast majority of the political discussion, and who is responsible for many threads being moved to the debate lounge, now complains about how MiceChat has become political.

Seriously?!?!?!?

This is fine with me, but don't expect to get away with anything in the future. This is not my choice. It's yours. Your statement, "To be honest, Mice Chat has turned VERY political lately (Libertarian here, don't bring your left or right commentary to my posts)." is your request, which I will gladly honor from now on.

I can't believe that you can't see the irony here.

Leave a comment:

• Matt's 2019, Spring Dapper Day Trip for Char's 10th Birthday with Napa Rose/Club 33!!

Originally posted by whoever View Post

To be honest, Mice Chat has turned VERY political lately (Libertarian here, don't bring your left or right commentary to my posts). I'm hesitant to share anything good because people love to hate. It is what it is, but its where I got my Disney TR start. Thankfully, there's other forums which appreciate what I do.
    Agree 100% on all points.

I still have some hope that all the political BS will subside and we'll go back to the good ol' days of TR's being posted daily... Outlook is grim unfortunately.

Anyways, have always been a fan of your TR's! Commentary, pictures, everything!

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X