Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much pollution does the Disneyland Resort produce?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much pollution does the Disneyland Resort produce?

Leave it to you and Karalora to ruin a perfectly good pollution thread.

I don't want t tell you your business, Basil, but do you have anything to add relevant to the subject of this thread?
    Last edited by Right Down Broadway; 09-20-2022, 09:37 AM.

This thread hasn't been about pollution per se since the top of page 3, and the current tangent (regarding the trains in HKDL and whether or not it is an Abomination Unto Nuggan to have electric ones but use the word "steam" in the marketing copy) was begun at post SeaWorld by...let's see...someone calling themself Right Down Broadway. Relative of yours?

My point is, I was just joining the thread where it was at. It's a bit curmudgeonly of you to demand people join it where it used to be.
    Like this post? Read more like it at The Disneyland Dilettante!

Comment

Originally posted by Right Down Broadway View Post
      Leave it to you and Karalora to ruin a perfectly good pollution thread.
      My good fellow, this Hong Kong tangent is entirely your own doing. If you want to engage in a zesty diatribe about the Hong Kong trains but not be troubled by other people reading or responding to what you are saying, you may wish to consider whether an online forum is the optimal venue for such leisure time pursuits.

I don't want t tell you your business, Basil, but do you have anything to add relevant to the subject of this thread?
      Sure -- the trains aren't contributing to pollution in a meaningful way and the original post is both silly and pretty clearly from a trolling account.

Comment

Do you just like arguing for the sake of arguing?
        Most of my favorite threads are arguing for the sake of arguing.

Let the good times roll!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X