Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland Half Marathon Runners Travel A Magical Course Through Disneyland Resort

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Half Marathon Runners Travel A Magical Course Through Disneyland Resort

DISNEYLAND HALF MARATHON RUNNERS TRAVEL A MAGICAL COURSE THROUGH DISNEYLAND RESORT AND THE CITY OF ANAHEIM
    www.disneyland.com, call (866) 60-DISNEY or visit local travel agents.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Disneyland Half Marathon Runners Travel A Magical Course Through Disneyland Resor

I'm one of those thousand doing the "coast to coast" medal.

Comment

Re: Disneyland Half Marathon Runners Travel A Magical Course Through Disneyland Resor

I saw that Coast to Coast medal at the Expo yesterday. Pretty snazzy! Good luck, jeffery orl fla. I'll be lagging behind from Corral E.

Comment

How exciting! I hope that someone comes back and gives us a blow by blow of the race.

Comment

I ran the race, and I'll give you a blow by blow:
          I was in Corral G (last), so I started after most people. You started on Disneyland Drive towards Katella, where you made a left. You then made a left onto Harbor Blvd, where you made yet another left into the Timon parking lot. You then go through a backstage area in DCA, and through the wharf area (by the winery). After going by Golden Dreams and making a left, you continue through Paradise Pier, past GRR, and Soarin. You run across the plaza, into DL, into a backstage area behind Space Mountain, through TL by RRPP, past the Matterhorn, through Fantasyland, through the castle, into Frontierland and Adventureland, and then exit DL through Main Street. You then work your way to the Honda Center, the Santa Ana Trail, and Angel Stadium, then back to DCA, through Hollywood Pictures Backlot, through Downtown Disney to the finish line between the ESPN Zone and the DL Hotel. There were characters and parade floats throughout the parks, and the Columbia and Monorail had characters in them. There were cheerleaders, marching bands, and others along the other parts of the path.

Sorry its long, and if theres anything else you want to know just ask.

Comment

Originally posted by hbwriter View Post
            Sorry its long, and if theres anything else you want to know just ask.
            Yeah, do you have any pictures? Sounds like it was fun. Congrats on the finish!

Comment

I am currently uploading photos....

Due to time constraints, I started at Angel Stadium and covered the last 3 miles of the event....

By tomorrow, they will be hundreds of photos of the race available...

And of course, a few selected ones in the MiceAge Monday update...
              Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

I ran. I saw. I took pictures too

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X