Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Nightmare Before Christmas in 3-D at the El Capitan Theatre October 17 - 23

El Capitan Theatre offers special annual engagement of
    THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMASOctober 17-23

Special late night Halloween weekend shows October 30-November 1

Tickets can be purchased at the El Capitan box office (6838 Hollywood
    Blvd.), online at www.elcapitantickets.com, or by calling 1-800-DISNEY6. Special group rate tickets for parties of 20 or more are available by calling 1-818-845-3110.

The enormously popular stop-motion animated feature, directed by
    Henry Selick and presented by Walt Disney Pictures, was converted from its original 2-D format into a stunning dimensional and enchanting 3-D version in 2006 using the latest advancements in 3-D technology and animation. It became the first movie in industry history to be released exclusively in Digital 3-D, and it represented the first time in the history of motion pictures that a 3-D feature was created from an existing animated classic.

state-of-the-art Digital 3-D projection technology to deliver an
    unparalleled 3-D motion picture experience that is not only presented with digital clarity, but is also exhibited in a manner that makes it incredibly comfortable for the audience to experience. An award-winning team of technicians and animators at Industrial Light & Magic (ILM), in collaboration with In-Three Inc., helped Disney to convert the film from 2-D to 3-D by creating a new right eye image (by animating digitized versions of the original puppet characters and projecting footage of the sets onto dimensional geometry).

For more information or to purchase tickets: visit
    www.elcapitantickets.com or call 1-800-DISNEY6.

MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: The Nightmare Before Christmas in 3-D at the El Capitan Theatre October 17 - 23

Oh course, I will take the time to go see it every year. :yea: In my own state. But I love going to see The Nightmare Before Christmas in the theaters more then my own tv.
    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Re: The Nightmare Before Christmas in 3-D at the El Capitan Theatre October 17 - 23

It is a must for us every year. Seeing it at the El Capitan is extra special, but seeing it anywhere is a treat. The 3D is an interesting twist. I don't know how they go about turning a 2D film into 3D after the fact, but it works pretty well.

The funny thing is that I didn't really like Nightmare Before Christmas when it first came out. Not it is one of my Disney favorites.
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Are they even showing it in movie theaters this year? I had thought they weren't because of the DVD release.
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X