Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

The Nightmare Before Christmas in 3-D at the El Capitan Theatre October 17 - 23

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Nightmare Before Christmas in 3-D at the El Capitan Theatre October 17 - 23

El Capitan Theatre offers special annual engagement of
    THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMASOctober 17-23

Special late night Halloween weekend shows October 30-November 1

Tickets can be purchased at the El Capitan box office (6838 Hollywood
    Blvd.), online at www.elcapitantickets.com, or by calling 1-800-DISNEY6. Special group rate tickets for parties of 20 or more are available by calling 1-818-845-3110.

The enormously popular stop-motion animated feature, directed by
    Henry Selick and presented by Walt Disney Pictures, was converted from its original 2-D format into a stunning dimensional and enchanting 3-D version in 2006 using the latest advancements in 3-D technology and animation. It became the first movie in industry history to be released exclusively in Digital 3-D, and it represented the first time in the history of motion pictures that a 3-D feature was created from an existing animated classic.

state-of-the-art Digital 3-D projection technology to deliver an
    unparalleled 3-D motion picture experience that is not only presented with digital clarity, but is also exhibited in a manner that makes it incredibly comfortable for the audience to experience. An award-winning team of technicians and animators at Industrial Light & Magic (ILM), in collaboration with In-Three Inc., helped Disney to convert the film from 2-D to 3-D by creating a new right eye image (by animating digitized versions of the original puppet characters and projecting footage of the sets onto dimensional geometry).

For more information or to purchase tickets: visit
    www.elcapitantickets.com or call 1-800-DISNEY6.

MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Re: The Nightmare Before Christmas in 3-D at the El Capitan Theatre October 17 - 23

Oh course, I will take the time to go see it every year. :yea: In my own state. But I love going to see The Nightmare Before Christmas in the theaters more then my own tv.
    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Re: The Nightmare Before Christmas in 3-D at the El Capitan Theatre October 17 - 23

It is a must for us every year. Seeing it at the El Capitan is extra special, but seeing it anywhere is a treat. The 3D is an interesting twist. I don't know how they go about turning a 2D film into 3D after the fact, but it works pretty well.

The funny thing is that I didn't really like Nightmare Before Christmas when it first came out. Not it is one of my Disney favorites.
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
      Save

Comment

Are they even showing it in movie theaters this year? I had thought they weren't because of the DVD release.
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X