Clear All

• Kirstie Kelly and Disney Unveil New Bridal Collection For Plus Size Women

Kirstie Kelly And Disney
    To Unveil New Bridal Collection
    For Plus Size Women

Kirstie Kelly for Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings –
    Red Label for Women Sizes 16w-32w
    to Grace the Runway at Bridal Week in New York

NEW YORK − October 19, 2008 − In celebration of the princess in every woman, Disney and renowned designer Kirstie Kelly are launching the "Red Label" collection of plus size bridal gowns designed specifically for plus size women. Kirstie Kelly for Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings - Red LabelKirstie Kelly for Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings will also unveil the latest platinum gown in the line which is inspired by Sleeping Beauty/Aurora. This special gown reflects the essence of this most romantic Disney Princess with a crystal-beaded strapless ball gown with delicately beaded illusion sleeves and a cathedral train.

For more information on Kirstie Kelly for Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings, please visit www.disneybridal.com.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Kirstie Kelly and Disney Unveil New Bridal Collection For Plus Size Women

This is such good news! The Disney Bridal Collection is stunning and there are lots of people that aren't a size 10 dreaming of wearing one of these dresses!
    <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

Damn!! Why couldn't they have made these about a year ago?
      Growing older is manditory
      Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Those dresses are gorgeous!
        "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Woohoo... Just in time... Now find a seller near me... lol...

Comment

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Comment

woot! i was thinking,

ToDo List

1. find good man who is a christian and loves disney
              2. get man to propose
              3. lose a gagillion pounds to fit into kristie kelly Giselle wedding gown...

Yep, now i don't have to, i can stay fat and happy!!!!!(ok, i know it sounds orrible put that way, but eh, it's true!)

Comment

That's great but why couldn't they just make the Disney Princess ones in larger sizes?
                Eh, not that it matters, these will still be mega $$ anyway i'm sure!
                Good morning, son
                In twenty years from now
                Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                And I can tell you 'bout today
                And how I picked you up and everything changed
                It was pain
                Sunny days and rain
                I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

(decides to bite his tongue)
                  Last edited by OogieBoogie; 12-22-2008, 03:46 PM.
                  Growing older is manditory
                  Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                    That's great but why couldn't they just make the Disney Princess ones in larger sizes?
                    Eh, not that it matters, these will still be mega $$ anyway i'm sure!

I think it's because of one simple fact.

The majority of her current gowns are designed for a thinner lady, so they wouldn't look very good on a bigger frame. Lots of low cut backs and sleeveless-ness, mermaids, ect.

I do understand some women can pull off anything, no matter size, but as for the rest of us (including myself) we might like a little more coverage or more o a tailored feel.

I'm inbetween reg and plus sizes so i think i can explain a little more. Theres a big difference in an XL and a 1 X. The main onei can speak of is in the bust, plus sizes are more forgiving, meaning i on't have to saftey pin the boob buttons shut so i don't pt on a show. Also, plus sizes tend to be longer in the top (where it hits on the waist), widr at the hip and thigh in the leg, basically they fit a curvy girl better...

PS> about my above comment, i realized i can already fit her current sized dresses eaisly, so ignore the 3.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X