• Jun 2005

Kingdom Hearts re: Chain of Memories press release

KINGDOM HEARTS
    Re:Chain of Memories
    Heads to Retailers Today;
    KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days
    Announced for North America

Two New Installments Provide Essential Pieces to KINGDOM HEARTS Saga

LOS ANGELES, Dec. 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Square Enix, Inc., the publisher of Square Enix(R) interactive entertainment products in North America, and Disney Interactive Studios, announced today that KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories has shipped to North American retailers. Additionally, the release of KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days, the first entry in the franchise for Nintendo DS(TM), has been confirmed for a North American release.

With more than 12 million copies shipped worldwide, the KINGDOM HEARTS franchise is one of the most beloved RPGs in video game history. Disney and FINAL FANTASY(R) characters unite in a magical game world, engaging players across the globe with its gripping storyline and action-packed gameplay. Fans can now complete the experience with the arrival and announcement of two key pieces in the KINGDOM HEARTS saga.

About KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories
    Square Enix, Inc. :: KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories Heads to Retailers Today; KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days Announced for North America
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006
  • TheSeaWitch
    Ursula
    • Nov 2008

Re: Kingdom Hearts re: Chain of Memories press release

Now begs the question...what of a third?....Greedy question, but some loop holes would need to be tied up, either that or some people just don't know what to do without another KH fix, myself excluded

My home away from home! If I don't make it as a CP that's where I wanna work!
    (Picture Taken by Me!)

Comment

• CupcakeTerror
      Sugar & Spice
      • Apr 2007

Re: Kingdom Hearts re: Chain of Memories press release

^^^ The third installment might not come out until 2011... but that's just a rumor that I've heard. It was supposed to be released on PS3, but I've heard rumblings that it might be the xBox... which (sadly) I kind of hope for since another gaming console will just clutter up the place.

I am SO looking forward to the third KH game....

BTW- love your sig line.
      Last edited by CupcakeTerror; 12-09-2008, 11:23 AM. Reason: wrong date, whoops!
      <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X