This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miley Cyrus's First Book in Stores Today

Miley Cyrus writes her first book, targeting her most loyal fans.

Miles to Go - First Ever Book from Superstar Miley Cyrus - Goes on Sale Today

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIREMiles to Go, the first ever book from international teen superstar Miley Cyrus, goes on sale. (Miles to Go, Disney-Hyperion Books, $24.95, ages 8-12)

In Miles to Go, Miley shares her inspiring story, spanning from her Southern roots in Tennessee to the excitement of her record-setting triumphs in TV, music and film through never-before-seen photos, family stories, and a look at her inner circle of loved ones. Throughout the book, Miley has included pages of doodles, poems, song lyrics, and musings in addition to fun anecdotes and touching stories.

Disney Book Group and Parragon Books will publish Miles to Go, Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds ConcertBolt and stars in Hannah Montana: The Movie, which will be released April 10. Nearly 15 million Hannah Montana books have been sold worldwide.

Since its inception in 1991, Disney Book Group has amassed an array of best selling authors and illustrators, including Rick Riordan and his Percy Jackson series; We Are the ShipFairy Haven and the Quest for the Wand;ClementineArtemis FowlMadam PresidentKnuffle Bunny Too! and The Pigeon Wants a Puppy,Science Fair;American Heroes series; The Runaway Dolls by Ann M. Martin, Laura Godwin, and Brian Selznick; and Burning Up: On Tour with the Jonas Brothers. Disney Book Group also publishes best selling titles from key Disney franchises including High School Musical, Disney-Pixar Cars, Disney Fairies, Hannah Montana, and Playhouse Disney
    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Re: Miley Cyrus's First Book in Stores Today

I don't see any reference to a "ghost" writer. Did she actually write this herself?

When I was 16, I was turning in compositions for my HS sophomore English class.

She's 16, and is publishing her memoirs. Bet she gets an A.

-- Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Seems funny to say her FIRST book, as if there will be more! I am sure all the moms will rush out to get it for their Hannah Montana obsessed kids, and, I'd have done the same 20 years ago! ha!

Comment

Good for her. Ghostwriter or not, this shows Miley is interested in encouraging a fan base that is educated enough to read. Music is a wonderful thing. However, I get the feeling that being idolized is the only thing on the minds of people like Spears, Agulara and Lohan. Wonder if these people actually read.
        To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Hey, if Randy "Wide Load" Jackson can write a diet book why can't a 16 year old recount the trials and tribulations of growing up rich with a famous father and becoming even richer than him. **sniff** Poor little thing. I can't wait for the movie!!! Oh, wait...
          "Nemo! Get to Nemo!"

Comment

cute and funny at same time, that's hannah/miley
            did you know that :
            hannah (japanese) = flower
            montana (english) = mointain
            hannah montana = mountain of flower

Comment

....I'm pretty sure "Montana" isn't derived from English, but rather the word is found in Spanish origins.

Comment

I saw that headline "miley's first book" and I thought awww...she's learned to read!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X