Announcement

Collapse

Gumball Rally 2018

Tickets are selling fast! Act now to reserve your spot. http://micechat.com/events/rally
See more
See less

3/24: In Earnest, Pt. I

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/24: In Earnest, Pt. I

Steve tells the story of the Disneyland Railroad's Ernest S. Marsh, discuss it here...

DIRECT ARTICLE LINK: MiceAge.com - A different look at Disney...
    "Politics is the profession whereby the inevitable is made to seem a great human achievement" - Quentin Crisp

Re: 3/24: In Earnest, Pt. I

Looks like the start of another fascinating series Steve. Thanks so much for the time and effort you put into this!
    Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

Comment

Thanks for the great article!

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
      HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
      ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
      FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

Good article. I saw you on television talking about the "white powder" in the POC. I think it's a good idea to spread your ashes in the park if you're a diehard Disney geek. I'd do it, but I love San Onofre beach too much to have my ashes spread anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by whamo View Post
          Good article. I saw you on television talking about the "white powder" in the POC. I think it's a good idea to spread your ashes in the park if you're a diehard Disney geek. I'd do it, but I love San Onofre beach too much to have my ashes spread anywhere else.
          Thanks for the kind words about the article, but I'm sorry--you seem to have me confused with someone else! I have never been on TV, and I certainly don't condone spreading ashes or any other powder where it doesn't belong.

Comment

Originally posted by whamo View Post
            Heh-heh, that was Al Lutz.

Great article Steve. Can't wait for part II!
            Charlie :wave:
            MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Originally posted by Circarama View Post
              Heh-heh, that was Al Lutz.

Great article Steve. Can't wait for part II!
              Ah, that explains it. People often confused me with Al!

But seriously, thanks, Circ.

Comment

Working...
              X