This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/24: In Earnest, Pt. I

Steve tells the story of the Disneyland Railroad's Ernest S. Marsh, discuss it here...

DIRECT ARTICLE LINK: MiceAge.com - A different look at Disney...
    "Politics is the profession whereby the inevitable is made to seem a great human achievement" - Quentin Crisp

Re: 3/24: In Earnest, Pt. I

Looks like the start of another fascinating series Steve. Thanks so much for the time and effort you put into this!
    Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

Comment

Thanks for the great article!

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
      HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
      ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
      FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

Good article. I saw you on television talking about the "white powder" in the POC. I think it's a good idea to spread your ashes in the park if you're a diehard Disney geek. I'd do it, but I love San Onofre beach too much to have my ashes spread anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by whamo View Post
          Good article. I saw you on television talking about the "white powder" in the POC. I think it's a good idea to spread your ashes in the park if you're a diehard Disney geek. I'd do it, but I love San Onofre beach too much to have my ashes spread anywhere else.
          Thanks for the kind words about the article, but I'm sorry--you seem to have me confused with someone else! I have never been on TV, and I certainly don't condone spreading ashes or any other powder where it doesn't belong.

Comment

Originally posted by whamo View Post
            Heh-heh, that was Al Lutz.

Great article Steve. Can't wait for part II!
            Charlie :wave:
            MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Originally posted by Circarama View Post
              Heh-heh, that was Al Lutz.

Great article Steve. Can't wait for part II!
              Ah, that explains it. People often confused me with Al!

But seriously, thanks, Circ.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X