This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEDway Radio Episode #11 Now Available

In this weeks episode Matt and Nate unveil a new segment, Enjoy Your Stay, which looks at Disney resort hotels. This particular show focuses in on Disney's Boardwalk and all it has to offer, including its history and design elements.

So listen to the best produced and fun Disney podcast at WEDway Radio or check us out on itunes.

Thanks, and thanks Micepod.
    Looking for a great podcast about Walt Disney World and Disneyland; Check out our latest episode of WEDway Radio at http://www.wedwayradio.com

Follow WEDway Radio on Twitter

Re: WEDway Radio Episode #11 Now Available

Excellent. I'll download it today and listen to it on my long drive home tonight.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Great show gents. The Boardwalk was where my wife and I honeymooned as well and we had an incredible time. The evening atmosphere of walking on the boardwalk and the dueling pianos were all incredible experiences. Can't wait to go back in December.

Keep up the great work.
      "If you build it right, they will come." - Bob Iger

"I'm not a literary person. As far as realism is concerned, you can find dirt anyplace you look for it. I'm one of those optimists. There's always a rainbow." - Walt Disney

"I don't care about critics. Critics take themselves too seriously. They think the only way to be noticed and to be the smart guy is to pick and find fault with things. It's the public I'm making pictures for." - Walt Disney

Comment

Very nice...I'm listening to it...
        Music is my LIFE!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X