Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

10/21: Walt's World, Pt. III

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/21: Walt's World, Pt. III

The Disney Family Museum focuses on the man before the brand... discuss this here...

DIRECT ARTICLE LINK: MiceAge.com - A different look at Disney...
    "Politics is the profession whereby the inevitable is made to seem a great human achievement" - Quentin Crisp

Re: 10/21: Walt's World, Pt. III

BRAVO, BRAVO!! Beautifully written article from start to finish. Makes me want to jump in the car and go see this precious museum now!

Thanks Sue!

Comment

Wonderful report! Please, show us more close up pictures of the detail in the Disneyland model.

Comment

Originally posted by Disneykin Kid View Post
        Wonderful report! Please, show us more close up pictures of the detail in the Disneyland model.
        I'll second that emotion...

Ever since I heard about that model, I've been a) looking forward to seeing it for myself, and b) searching in vain for high-res pictures of the model and its details. If you have any, PLEASE share... ? :beg:

Many thanks for a great article

Comment

Originally posted by xalesa View Post
          BRAVO, BRAVO!! Beautifully written article from start to finish. Makes me want to jump in the car and go see this precious museum now!

Thanks Sue!
          I second what the above post says, thank you Sue for the wonderful article. I think I'll go to the museum right now! Actually, I'm lucky enough today that I am going to the museum this afternoon. I've been four times already and I'm still excited to go back today. I can't stress enough, go see this museum! San Francisco aint a bad place to visit either!
          Gullywhumper is back on the Rivers of America!

Comment

Yeah, that model looked amazing. Love to see loads more closeup images of the different areas. So that model of space mtn -- were the rockets at one point planned to exit the interior? Looks cool...

Comment

I wish there were more pictures of the last few galleries... but overall it gives us a general idea of just how much is packed into that building. Reading your review reminded me of why I was so supportive of the museum not being near the park. This is about Disney the man, not Disney the land.
              "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Thank You for shareing you did a great JOB!
                Next time I go up there, the walt disney family museum have to be ,
                on the must do list!
                Last edited by Eagleman; 10-21-2009, 06:07 PM.
                Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Thanks for sharing! I want to go to the museum soo bad. Maybe I'll be able to go in the next year or so...hmmm
                  sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
                  Disney is my life <3
                  Thank Walt for all he did! <3
                  Future Imagineer <3
                  Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X