This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/10: 85.9

Kevin gets into medal detecting, discuss it here...

DIRECT ARTICLE LINK: MiceAge.com - A different look at Disney...
    "Politics is the profession whereby the inevitable is made to seem a great human achievement" - Quentin Crisp

Re: 11/10: 85.9

Fantastic work, Kevin. You are truly an inspiration to us lazy people.

Can't wait to see the finished, framed medals.

Comment

Truly awesome Kevin!!!! I'm looking to do my first 1/2 marathon soon and certainly the Disneyland 1/2 marathon next year. As far as the WDW races in one year, going to have to wait until we make that move to FL.

Comment

Even though you didn't really RACE, I gotta give you a round of applause. That's a lot of effort and money for the medals. And the experience. And boy those are some sweet medals that will provide stories for years to come. So thanks for going through all that and reporting on your experiences. Coz, most of us will never get to do any of that! Good work!

Comment

You mentioned in the Ironman race they swim a loop around Bay Lake. Aren't there alligators that live in that lake?

Comment

Congratulations on this great accomplishment. I may be taking liberties for speaking on behalf of your readers, but we are so proad of you for all these races you ran this year. Good job.

Comment

Cool story. But you got to photoshop yourself with a mohawk, if you're gonna carry all that bling.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X